Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba in July

Smile Aruba in July

Hey there, I'm coming to Aruba in July. I'm a guy in his late 20's just looking for some fun bars clubs lounges etc. ANyone have any suggestions? Also, if anyone else will be there then and wants to hang out... let's grab some drinks!!

Aruba since 1979
    Moombas beach bar between the holiday inn and the marriott properties is always a good time

imo, i would grab some $$, stuff it in your short's pocket and do some bar hopping along palm or eagle beach for happy hours.
    you will meet tons of people.

suggestions
    moombas beach bar/restaurant
    hyatt, radisson, westin and buglaoe bar happy hours

amsterdam manor , costa linda, lacabana beach and raquet pool bar

sopranos piano bar is a nice place late evening

and then there is Senor Frogs downtown

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by arubanfun View Post
    Hey there, I'm coming to Aruba in July. I'm a guy in his late 20's just looking for some fun bars clubs lounges etc. ANyone have any suggestions? Also, if anyone else will be there then and wants to hang out... let's grab some drinks!!

Aruba July

I am 24 going to aruba in July and looking for things do do during the night and day. got any ideas or tips?

July

hey Aruba4eva.. I'll be there mid July... male here, just looking for some fun people to meet and hang out with, grab some drinks etc. What about you?

looking for some cool people to hang out with

Hey, I'm going to be there in Aruba as well on these days (30/m Single). Where you stayin @? Im staying at Eagle Beach, we should hang out. Wanting to go out @ night as well bar hopping.

c ya,

T.

Hey there, I'll be staying at La Cabana, near eagle beach too...what about you? Yeah we should def hang out....send me a private msg if u want with an email or something.... I leave this Sat