Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba Marriott Resort offering free tickets to the 7th annual Aruba Music Festival

Aruba Marriott Resort offering free tickets to the 7th annual Aruba Music Festival

TRAVEL SHORTS
    STLtoday

Aruba Marriott Resort is offering free tickets to see REO Speedwagon and Gloria Estefan, headliners for the seventh annual Aruba Music Festival scheduled Oct. 10-11.

Guests who book a standard or garden view room for a minimum of four nights will receive two free tickets for preferred seating at each concert. Guests booking a minimum four-night stay in an ocean or island view room in the resort's new Tradewinds Club will receive two tickets for gold circle seating for both shows.

Standard rooms start at $259 a night and $484 a night at the Tradewinds Club level. The club is made up of the 59 rooms on the top floor, and will open in September after a $40 million renovation to the resort.

The package is valid with arrivals on Oct. 8-10. Call 1-800-223-6388, or visit www.arubamarriott.com and request promotional code M16.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Wish i was going ! Love both of them. cindy

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Wish i was going ! Love both of them. cindy
    You and me both. Dancing in the aisles!