Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Aruba Ray Comedy begins June 12

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Ok Curt when will you be in Aruba this summer? An in person interview over drinks could be possible. That is probably easier than getting me to commit to call via Skype.
    Will be there from July 12th through the 20th

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    A bit off topic, but I have to tell you both that the Skype interview was SUPER easy and that Curt is so personable and easy to talk to he keeps the conversation going and makes the time FLY by!

You guys were amazing. The interview process really is much more simple than you'd think. The editing is the hard part.

This is Ray's largest lineup to date so I'm guessing the shows are a win for the Marriott. All of the shows we have been to thus far have been well attended.

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

It looks like I will miss you by a week or so. I was thinking of you the other day when I was reading about the Eatly food truck...I know you enjoy the trucks, how is that one? It is actually for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Will be there from July 12th through the 20th

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    It looks like I will miss you by a week or so. I was thinking of you the other day when I was reading about the Eatly food truck...I know you enjoy the trucks, how is that one? It is actually for sale.

Was great but went downhill when we were there in February. We were just making a restaurant list and when we were naming off food trucks it was kind of an afterthought. Didn't know it was for sale but doesn't really surprise me. Davide (the owner) is has a lot of balls in the air at all times, so it makes sense that he'd be moving onto his next venture sooner rather than later.

We tried it this past March. I wouldn't say it was terrible, but that's hitting the mark pretty close.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12