Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival 2008

Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival 2008

Hello, I'll be headed to the Renaissance Marina for my honeymoon in mid May. I noticed this was on the events calendar. Anyone ever been to it? I've read that most hotels are booked 90-100% during this weekend. If anything it seems like something fun to check out, but are the beaches super crouded? Which beach is this at? I'll be sure to make reservations for dinner if it's super busy.
    Thanks for any input.
    -Matt-
    Aruba...I'd say we're a little more than slightly hooked! We'll be back as soon as possible

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    definitely go to their website for more info on the artist that is going to be here on the island they brought two years ago Alicia keys and Sean Paul so book it come enjoy you honeymoon to Aruba
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Soul Beach Festival will be held in Aruba this year from May 21-28. Sign-up for their newsletter for updates http://www.soulbeach.net/2008/index.html

Soul Beach Festival Info

Savoy Soul Beach Music Festival on May 21st-26th which will blend together musical and comedic performances.

On Friday, May 23rd, Aruba will welcome back popular comedian/actor, Sinbad, to headline the festival s comedy night. Recent Star Search winner, Horace HB Sanders, a new comedy sensation, will also be performing that night.

The musical concerts will take place on Saturday, May 24th and Sunday, May 25th. Among the artists scheduled to perform are Grammy-nominated India.Arie, who is known for captivating audiences with her smooth vocals. Also performing at the festival will be the funk grooves of Charlie Wilson and The Gap Band, one of the most influential groups in the history of R&B.

Club Havana and other nightclub hotspots will host welcome parties for the Soul Beach Music Festival on Wednesday, May 21st. On May 22nd, festival participants can attend daytime beach parties at the Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort.
    Ticket prices are $60 per concert or $165 for a three-night package. For more ticket information visit www.soulbeachmusicfest.com.

I am arriving at the Renaissance on May 27th 2008. How can I get an events calendar??

My favourite place on the island is Boca Catalina for snorkeling and sunbathing, and the windward side of the island for exploring.
    Lexi- go to site map on the top right on this website. then click on events and then you'll be able to bring up the calendar and then just put the month you are interested in the box
    4th trip to paradise

Thanks Cecile!

My favourite place on the island is Boca Catalina for snorkeling and sunbathing, and the windward side of the island for exploring.
    you're welcome. We are a day ahead of you guys. I am so ready for warm weather.
    4th trip to paradise

Thanks for the details! I've been on the newsletter since I posted this and they still haven't sent me anything. Much appreciated!!!
    Aruba...I'd say we're a little more than slightly hooked! We'll be back as soon as possible

How do you buy tickets for the concerts? I went to the website and there in know where to enter?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast