Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best clubs or bars to go to??

best clubs or bars to go to??

My boyfriend and i are going to aruba on the 2nd of jan and staying at the occidental, whare should we go at night? were from nyc so we do like stylish if any but we dont care either way?

also how is our resort? has it gotten any bad ratings? i couldnt find any but maybe someone else knows something i dont

Euphoria and Bahia

There is another thread with a lot of this info for you. We're from Jersey, you aren't going to find any Webster Hall or Tunnel clubs there.

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Euphoria and Bahia

There is another thread with a lot of this info for you. We're from Jersey, you aren't going to find any Webster Hall or Tunnel clubs there.
    haha thanks alot ill look around more

whats the dress codes like at these places down there? and yeah i doubt were gonna find web hall or tunnel clubs there haha! i dont like the crowds anyway lol!
    so would you say sopranos then that euphoria are good? on what nights? were getting there friday

Welcome to the forum Italian99, from one Italian to another. Arubamark is right you will not find what New York has, but if you go there with the broad idea that this is an island and its warm, your dress code is always casual. I like BAHIA its more locals which is great, and also Mambo Jambo is for Merengue and lots of Latin and Caribbean flavor. There is also the most famous Carlos N Charlie, Hip-Hop, R&B, and everything else, but a mixed of people young and old, and very busy. As per the hotel, newly renovated, and as for the aLa Carte restaurant, make reservation in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarubian View Post
    Welcome to the forum Italian99, from one Italian to another. Arubamark is right you will not find what New York has, but if you go there with the broad idea that this is an island and its warm, your dress code is always casual. I like BAHIA its more locals which is great, and also Mambo Jambo is for Merengue and lots of Latin and Caribbean flavor. There is also the most famous Carlos N Charlie, Hip-Hop, R&B, and everything else, but a mixed of people young and old, and very busy. As per the hotel, newly renovated, and as for the aLa Carte restaurant, make reservation in advance.
    thanks alot for the info!

Renaissance Island Oranjestadt Bugaloe on Sunday Malmok Beach The Paddock
    If you are there on Sunday go to Bugaloe at the DePalm pier near the Raddison. Its a 5pm to 8pm Happy hour thing. Great band with Marisol singing. Salsa, Rock funt time.

Aruba Surfside Marina, Clalet Swisse restaurant, walking on the beach and streets.
    What age of people visit the Paddock at night and Club Chaos? What are there dress codes? Are they Safe?

Paddock is very casual.... The ages always have a broad range. Is Club Chaos what use to be Euphoria or 2000? If its the club in Royal Plaza then its really casual too. I dont normally go to either one of those places but most are always safe.

We are in our 30's and enjoyed the Paddock. As stated above it is very casual. We also liked Soprano's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast