Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best clubs or bars to go to??

Quote Originally Posted by DushiHeidi View Post
    Is Club Chaos what use to be Euphoria or 2000? If its the club in Royal Plaza then its really casual too. I dont normally go to either one of those places but most are always safe.
    No - Cafe Chaos is located across the street from the movie theater downtown. It's a great casual bar with live music on some nights. We've always liked going on Thursdays for their acoustic night.

http://www.cafechaos-aruba.com/
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

We are both in our 30's and absolutely love Garufas. It's a Cigar/Martini bar with a teriffic atmosphere.

Aruba needs Drum'N'Bass... hopefully I can introduce it if I decide to make the move

Quote Originally Posted by mattnewhampshire View Post
    We are both in our 30's and absolutely love Garufas. It's a Cigar/Martini bar with a teriffic atmosphere.
    Is that the one in the resort, sorry I don't remember the name of it as I was there only once a year ago. If it is the place I'm thinking about, I love that place! Good music, good alcohol, good tobacco, tho a bit pricey

Also, I would love to see some live Blues music on the island... I love the blues

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Garufus is directly across the street from El Gaucho...

Quote Originally Posted by JunglistDJ View Post
    Is that the one in the resort, sorry I don't remember the name of it as I was there only once a year ago. If it is the place I'm thinking about, I love that place! Good music, good alcohol, good tobacco, tho a bit pricey

Also, I would love to see some live Blues music on the island... I love the blues
    Garufa's is downtown a little past the police station across from El Gaucho's. You can't miss it, there's a huge neon Cigar outside.

I too love the Blues, however hate the Wings since they seem to always have the Blues' number. Have fun in Aruba next time, if you see a guy in a Blues Jersey you can throw an octopus at me

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mattnewhampshire View Post
    Garufa's is downtown a little past the police station across from El Gaucho's. You can't miss it, there's a huge neon Cigar outside.

I too love the Blues, however hate the Wings since they seem to always have the Blues' number. Have fun in Aruba next time, if you see a guy in a Blues Jersey you can throw an octopus at me
    haha, will do, bro

p.s. sorry about last weekend, tho you gotta like what we did to Philly last night

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12