Aruba Beach

Thread: Best spots near Surf Club?

Best spots near Surf Club?

My wife and I are heading to Aruba for the first time in 12 DAYS for our 15th wedding anniversary; and like my screen name says, the kids are staying at home. We are both young 40 year olds and enjoy a live band, good dance music or just sitting at the bar and people watching.

We are staying at the Surf Club, and would like to know what bars are closest.

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling

We are mid 40's but we just hang out at the beach and snorkle alot. If you interested in some great snorkling, e-mail me and I would be glad to take you. We will be at Surf Club from June 27 for 3 weeks.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.

I'll be down there the same time as you also at the surf club for two weeks. I went last year and found out the the pool bar can be expensive ($10 drinks) unless you wait for happy hour when they become two for one. So we brought a cooler down and people watched. Next door is the Ocean Club and they have a pretty good sports bar.

Look me up.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Bugaloe bar is a favorite of mine. It's on the pier between the Radisson & RIU Palace. Great place to watch the sunset and people watch. There's live music Tues. & Fri. from 5-8 pm and Sunday 6-9:30 pm.