Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackhog Saloon

Blackhog Saloon

What can you guys(and gals) tell me about the Blackhog? Looks like a cool place but there website is really vague.

It's a great time !!! We love it. Have gone everytime we've been on the island. They have drinking games (hubby lost out last year to a younger guy), musical chairs (quite the fun - ended up with four people on top of me and your feet can't touch the ground -hehehe), dancing, racing barstools, ride on the harleys for the girls. Just all in all a real fun place. ENJOY !!!!
    Michelle & Mike

Great place easy to get too, always fun!!

We really have enjoyed the place!!!!

Sounds like a fun place! Where is it located?
    Can't wait for September 2008 - Our first trip to Aruba!

Quote Originally Posted by bkka View Post
    Sounds like a fun place! Where is it located?

http://www.blackhogsaloon.com/

Here's a link to their site so you can check things out.
    Michelle & Mike

Thanks for the link. I tried to make a reservation online, but it gave me a server error both times. I emailed the GM so we'll see what happens...
    Can't wait for September 2008 - Our first trip to Aruba!

Your welcome. Bummer the reservations link didn't work. They should get back to ya. Have an awesome time !!!!
    Michelle & Mike

We've visited the Black Hog on both of our trips to Aruba. First time I thought it was the greatest offshore bar - saddle seats, hard-driving rock music, great looking lady bar-tenders, a live pig name "Harley" and lots of bikes.
    Second time, the saddle seats were gone, soft music tinkling in the background, and a young lady working the bar that was not really suited for the task.
    However, we'll be in Aruba agin in 17 days, and will be back at the Hog to see the latest round of changes - hopefully for the better.

I was there with the saddle seats, the other does not sound as much fun!!! Next time I am lucky enough to be down there, I will make a point to check it out!!!! Then I will report!!

There are some nights that are directed at we happy tourists, I believe it's Tuesday and Thursday nights (not sure about that though). It's the Rib/Beer/Corn-fest night. That's the night they also do the bike and (I think) pony show. That's also when the saddle-seats you mentioned come out. Motorized barstools... indeed!

Most other times I believe it's your regular local bar, regular patrons, regular staff people... just like a regular place.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that people lead regular normal lives in a place like Aruba. Personally I have to ask the locals where they go for a vacation, considering they live in a vacation capital.
    Makes you wonder huh?

be well, brightest of blessings, and have a very cool time in Aruba!!!

Mr. Ratt
    www.heyoka-healing.com
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast