Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackhog Saloon

I have emailed Penny, the manager at Black Hog 3 times about getting a reservation. She responded to my first email asking which day, how many people, etc. I responded with the answers and asked to have the reservation confirmed. I have yet to hear back. That was in May. I sent another email in June. No response to the email either. I give up.
    Can't wait for September 2008 - Our first trip to Aruba!

Cool Go to Blackhog when they have the BBQ Bash.

I agree with one of the earlier comments in that if you are going to the Blackhog Saloon, you need to go when they are having their BBQ bash. If you any other time (as I have in the past), it is just a regular bar (it does not have the same atmosphere).

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bkka View Post
    I have emailed Penny, the manager at Black Hog 3 times about getting a reservation. She responded to my first email asking which day, how many people, etc. I responded with the answers and asked to have the reservation confirmed. I have yet to hear back. That was in May. I sent another email in June. No response to the email either. I give up.
    They have been having problems with their email at Black Hog. They have not been taking reservations by email for a while as their system is not working (they are having a new website made so that should take care of the problem). They only need a 24 hour advance notice so you can have your concierge call when you get to Aruba.

Thanks Liz. We'll try to call when we get there.
    Can't wait for September 2008 - Our first trip to Aruba!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12