Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: busters closed??

On my son's flight down in December he sat next to a local person. They got into a discussion about Buster's and he told him that Buster's was going to close soon. He said that it was having financial difficulty and not being managed well. Having been to Buster's many times since it opened, we saw first hand the steady decline since its inception. Too bad as it was a busy place when it opened and a lot of fun to watch sports. Food was never great and that too got steadily worse. We used to love the fact that they had the NHL package and could go and watch hockey games when on the island. We also had a blast there for the Olympic Gold medal game (Canada vs USA).

Never want to see a business go under but they need to find a good management team and reinvent themselves.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Busters

Good Morning to all.We are still looking for a location in the High -rise area.We thought that we had a place but,the owners of the mall did'nt want a sports bar there.We are still looking and we will re-open when we find the right spot with the right rent.The rent at the old place was over $14000 a month,which was the second highest rent in the area.Even when we were busy it was still hard. I should have listened to people in my choice of a manager.I trusted the manager and things got way out of hand.I could not spend 24 hours a day at Busters.I will not make the same mistake twice,thats for sure.People always have something to say after the fact,I guess thats part of life.I will keep everyone up to date when i have more info. Thanks,Russell

Aruba since 1979
    thanks rusty

Thanks rusty hope you find a place before feb....need to watch the superbowl..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Busters

Thanks,looking for something atleast a third of the size.It was to big,even when we had fifty people it looked empty.I also need to spend time behind the bar when we get a place so I can see all that goes on and a part time manager for days that its not busy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12