Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Busters NEW OWNERS!! (Mark68 our member)

Aruba since 1979

Busters NEW OWNERS!! (Mark68 our member)

BUSTERS "new owners! "
    our forum member Mark68 is NOW one of the owners of BUSTERS!!

excerpts from Mark's note to me..................

Busters is located at Palm Beach Rd 55. We tell folks it is “behind” the Hard Rock.

A gentleman from NY, Ross, was the founder of Busters. He had a manager partner, Rusty Schutz.

Ross experienced some serious health concerns soon after opening Busters and during the past year. Due to the health issues he could not spend much time on Aruba. Rusty continued to operate Busters from Aruba, but with limitations due to Ross not being there.

I, along with my brother and a friend finalized the agreement recently and bought out Ross. Rusty and I will be managing and operating “Busters Sports Bar and Grill”. The word “Garage” is no longer in the name.

We have 2 wonderful chefs, made some changes to the menu and have added additional new staff. We also have more drink specials, tailgate party specials before and during the games on Sunday.

We’ll show all sporting events including Pay per View English Premier Soccer, European Soccer on 25 HD TVs and 2 100ft HD projector TVs.

We have live music and bands nightly except during major sporting events.

Coming soon new Aruba T shirts, sport celebrity guests, a fabulous website, pub crawls and...............a cuddly heart stealer of all Buster patrons......a wonderful “English Bulldog named BUSTER.”

Of course the NY and Boston rivalry at Busters will be loud and active and fun. Rusty will have his NY crowd and Mark will have the Boston crowd.

Welcome to Busters and make sure you ask for Rusty or Mark and come by to cuddle our resident English Bulldog “BUSTER”.
    Busters is also on FACEBOOK.

Good Luck to Mark68. We won't be in Aruba until July but we will make sure to stop by.

Aruba since 1979
    i think everyone should head to Busters, have a meal and a beverage and have their photo taken with 6 week old BUSTER.

Baby Beach and the Marriott Ocean Club smokey joes and happy hour by the beach
    MARK i will be in aruba dec 3 to the 12 will stop by busters on monday night to watch the pats vs jets game. GO PATS

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we'll be there from the 1st to 11th of december and will stop there. since its our first time in aruba and we will have a car, can someone give me a landmark? perhaps a mall, lol, or a hotel or something.

Aruba since 1979
    head up to palm beach.
    hotels and beach will be on your left.
    LOOK for Hard Rock on your right.
    BUSTERS is sort of behind Hard Rock on Palm beach Rd. Palm beach Rd is perpendicular to the beach!
    very easy to find.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    we'll be there from the 1st to 11th of december and will stop there. since its our first time in aruba and we will have a car, can someone give me a landmark? perhaps a mall, lol, or a hotel or something.

Looking forward to hanging out at Busters for the Super Bowl!

Thanks everyone and like many other members I truly enjoy being a member of this forum. I first came to the island almost 20 years ago with my girlfriend now wife and stayed at the Sonesta downtown on a last minute charter with TNT from Boston. I always enjoyed reading the posts which can be addictive but very informative. It amazed me how accurate and quick some responses would come from members and moderators who do not live on the island.
    Jeffnev I enjoy reading your posts and hope to meet you in July. Scott I will just miss you but maybe you will see me at the airport. I will be arriving on 12/12 with little buster who is six weeks old. Buster who is an Old English Bulldog was suppose to come with me this Sunday but is still too small to travel and will be coming on 12/12. I like the Pats but think they were lucky on a couple of the wins this year but hope they make it to the super-bowl. Scott the game will be on the wide screens with sound and plenty of Pats fan.
    Gaby sorry also I will miss you but please stop by. I will never forget my first visit to the island and how special the Aruban people were. I will have something special from Aruba for you for your first visit so please send me a pm or go to facebook and let me know which day your are going. Badney I will be there for the Super Bowl and as long as you are routing on the team I will be betting I will make sure you have a good seat. Just kidding also send me a pm or facebook busters about this forum and we will make sure you are taken care of. I always enjoy meeting people from the forums and please stop by or send me a pm so we could have a chat and drink (1st on me). Also being a member of Law Enforcement we encourage our friends/visitors in public service being Police/Fire/Medic etc to bring a patch and we will be honored to post it on our wall. Thanks

From one LEO to another, congratulations Mark. I wish you the best of luck. One of these days we will meet up. I didn't plan on ending up in the hospital in Aruba on my last visit. You have my contact information if you ever need anything.

Regards,

David

Aruba since 1979
    david you ok???

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast