Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Busters NEW OWNERS!! (Mark68 our member)

I am fine now Andrea. Thanks for asking. The first time in my life that I had an ear infection in both ears. All this while on vacation in Aruba during the week of non stop rain in September. I was supposed to meet with Mark but was unable to. I am sure there will be other times.

Regards,

David

Wow Congrats Mark68 look forward to seeing you in Feb...

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Aruba since 1979
    glad u recovered be well and next time stay away from the rain drops and hospitals.

spend more time IN the ocean and in restaurants

now, back to busters talk................sorry for swaying off topic
    Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    I am fine now Andrea. Thanks for asking. The first time in my life that I had an ear infection in both ears. All this while on vacation in Aruba during the week of non stop rain in September. I was supposed to meet with Mark but was unable to. I am sure there will be other times.

Regards,

David

Mark,

Just sent you a PM, and then read the thread more carefully. Looks like I'll be missing you by one day when I'm in to watch the UFC fights on the 11th. I'm there till Christmas, so maybe I'll be able to pop down and see you (I'll even bring one or two of the homemade "liver treats" that my mother in law makes for little Buster!)

AND--I just noticed that you posted in my UFC 124 thread, so I should have already known that!!!

Whew..I need to read more carefully....must be too many months without Aruba affecting my brain!!
    Last edited by smokelaw1; 11-03-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Mark good luck with Busters, my wife and I stopped by there last week. Great place

Thanks everyone for the kind words and can't wait to put faces and names to people on this site. David last time you had a full plate and the weather did not help, as the many times you come to the island and live on the island we probably met but did not realize it. Sunworshipper hope you are coming early Feb and will be there for Superbowl I will be there for the 1st week of Feb. and hope we can meet. Smokelaw remember UFC is on TV and don't take it out on the bar, the locals are real loyal and we hire extra security this day but never have a problem. You should go to the live local Street Fighting Events they host on the island every few months. The best fights are outside the ring and in the parking lot. Went once and was fun but never again.
    Cosmo thanks for the business and heard this past week the area was a little slow. We really appreciate the business and thanks. Not sure if I have the right guy or not but I heard from a confidential informant (bully) you are hanging up the cuffs. I believe he was talking about you and hope sometime we could meet for a drink. If anyone from the forum is coming by the island I will be arriving on Sunday and staying for ten days please stop by and say Hi to Rusty or myself. I enjoy meeting people from the forum and 1st drink is always on me. I hope Bully is not reading this because I drive him nuts and e-mail him from Boston airport the morning of departure and tell him I need a ride and he is always there.

Thanks, Mark! I will definitely bring you a Portland Police patch for my first free drink We have three leo's in our family - much love and respect for you guys!

Will pm you closer to the date to make arrangements for the Super Bowl, as there are five of us in our party.

Good luck and have fun!

Yes Mark, Bully is correct hanging them up in less than 8 weeks. By the way Bully was fantastic.

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    Congrats, Mark. Glad the Boston end of the rivalry will be well represented.

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    congrats mark..have always loved busters..went there last october for first time to watch phils against dodgers in nlcs and met rusty and was there this year to watch phils in nds against cincinnati and nlcs against giants..i had on my halliday jersey but alas it did no good..reminds me of sports bars here in phila..your bartender jose is great..will be back in march 2011 for st. patricks day and the aruba pub crawl and will definitely stop by busters as we did this march 2010 for the aruba pub crawl..keep up the great work..
    scott and tricia

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast