Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Busters NEW OWNERS!! (Mark68 our member)

buster the dog has been getting alot of attention on the island and his house on the outside deck was completered this week. He is usually at the bar on weekends and some weekdays. He gained 10 lbs since he's been in aruba and does not like to walk alot. Twice a week staff members from busters walk or pull buster on his wagon on the beach walkway and pass out flyers. Please say hi and take a flyer which has a coupon for one free balashi, busters favorite beer.

Aruba since 1979
    omgosh that dog is turning into a slug.
    he is so very cute.

how is business going at both places?

Andrea, I'm heading back tomorrow to help with Busters. The tourist area is struggling a little and alot of competition and over development. The lease for business at Palm Beach area is very high and alot of places closing in the malls. We are all competing for the same clientele and I tell the staff that all the time. But between high rents, high utilities and high cost for stock its a week by week business. The government just went up on a vice tax and alcohol and liquor prices on the island went up 3 to 7%. Cafe Capri thank-god is doing great and we do high volume to balance things out. Bugaloe, Cafe 080, Zissles, Busters and Cafe Capri are looking at a joint promo which we hope to announce soon. Thanks for your interest and the forum.

MARK,see you in April

We will be there in April weeks 15 & 16. Hope you will make it with your new business. Was there last April and looked at Busters Garage but did not go in. This year I intend to have lunch or dinner there with my family and would like to meet you if your on the island. keep the Balashi cold. But not as cold as it is here in Boston today.

Mark,
    Good luck today with your Patriots.....I of course am a Steelers fan and we rocked yesterday and took down the Ravens....now it is your turn !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

That was a tough lost but the better team won. Tom Brady should stay away from his Hollywood life and focus more on football. The past few weeks a few professional baseball and NFL players have stopped by and had a few drinks and food at busters. BJH 10 I left Boston yesterday morning and ur right it has been cold. Sam Adams from Boston and Balashi have been trying to work a deal to ship and sell Balashi in the states and you might see a deal soon. Dana good luck with the steelers.

We will certainly check this place out in July. Always looking for a new spot for a drink...

Mark, we are staying at Brickell Bay, how close is Buster's to that? Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    brickel bay is very close to BUSTERS

Busters is in the large retail/restaurant building on palm beach rd (behind hard rock)

a 3 minute walk from brickel bay

Thanks Andrea! Sounds like the place to be for the Super Bowl!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast