Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Busters "reopening/ relocating to Tropicana"

BaltimoreBilly did you end up at Busters for the Pats Ravens game Sunday?

My wife and I made it there and the place was full of Ravens fans... Much to our dismay. LOL. We met some wild Ravens fans and afterwards I thought "that may have been Baltimore Billy, his wife and friends that just stole my cab." Just kidding. Well if it wasn't you they were loud and dedicated fans.. We all had fun kidding one another. Only way it would have been better is if we didn't lose in the final seconds.

[QUOTE=BALTIMOREBILLY;230074] Ha Ha Rusty. We will be down Sept 22-30 I think we have New England on Sunday night and Cleveland on Thuesday night that week. Should be 2 wins for us. Schedule is horrible for the Ravens and Steelers playing both games within 3 weeks. But anyway glad to hear you have the new place. Two of my favorite things gambling and football Linda and I will be by to see you and the new place. Good luck on the new place.

Been there!

Went to Buster's at the Tropicana in October '12, had a great time and good food. Heading back there in April '13 and I'll be sure to revisit Buster's a few times!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345