Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cafe Bahia

Cafe Bahia

According to Aruba Today had farewell party and...CLOSED.

WOW it looks like the economy down at home is as hard as here. I liked that place lots of gatherings with friends.

I hope something else opens inits place.

Cafe Bahia

We saw a few stores as well downtown that are now closed when I was down there last week.

Any alternatives to Cafe Bahia?

Hi everyone. AM I to take it that Cafe Bahia is closed for good? If so does anyone have any recommendations for other similar night spots on Aruba?

Cheers,

Vern

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    The restaurant at Cafe Bahia closed awhile ago. I think the year before last when they opened ther Scala Terraza at Paseo Herencia mall.

According to the Facebook updates I get, Bahia just closed a few months ago---with a huge, open bar party. They are currently remodeling--but we all know how long construction takes to be completed in Aruba.... If you have Facebook, you can look them up.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1395244715

The Club had been still opened after the restaurant had closed.

Smile Old Cafe Bahia

After 10 successful years in the nightclub and restaurant business the owner of Cafe Bahia has decided to retire the name Cafe Bahia. Now the restaurant and bar/ club is operating under the name 7west... 5 months after Bahia had their farewell party offering free open bar for everyone and after an extensive renovating project... 7WEST opened its doors.. open weekdays from 10 am to 3 am and in the weekends from 10 am to 5 am in the morning... and is closed only on sundays... become a friend of sevenwest aruba on facebook..

Aruba since 1979
    good luck with your venture/business.
    hope it is successful.

welcome to the forum.
    once you hit 10 posts, you will be able to add your 7west business to your signature line, which gives you a bit of publicity without being moderated for self promotion.

and where is the club located?

OTE=junaykah;184208]After 10 successful years in the nightclub and restaurant business the owner of Cafe Bahia has decided to retire the name Cafe Bahia. Now the restaurant and bar/ club is operating under the name 7west... 5 months after Bahia had their farewell party offering free open bar for everyone and after an extensive renovating project... 7WEST opened its doors.. open weekdays from 10 am to 3 am and in the weekends from 10 am to 5 am in the morning... and is closed only on sundays... become a friend of sevenwest aruba on facebook..[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by junaykah View Post
    After 10 successful years in the nightclub and restaurant business the owner of Cafe Bahia has decided to retire the name Cafe Bahia. Now the restaurant and bar/ club is operating under the name 7west... 5 months after Bahia had their farewell party offering free open bar for everyone and after an extensive renovating project... 7WEST opened its doors.. open weekdays from 10 am to 3 am and in the weekends from 10 am to 5 am in the morning... and is closed only on sundays... become a friend of sevenwest aruba on facebook..
    I really enjoyed dinner at 7 West. Can't wait for another great meal when I'm back in a few months. Hope to see if Curly still works there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast