Aruba Beach

Thread: Dance clubs for 15 and 16 year old

Question Dance clubs for 15 and 16 year old

We began traveling to Aruba when our daughters were 5 and 6 and, with a few exceptions, have never missed our annual trip. They are now 15 and 16 and would like to do a little dancing on our June trip. Any recommendations for places to go?

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    right now i have no answer, but will look around again on the site and see if i can come up with anything. was thinking moombas beach bar?
    aside from music/bands at resort's bars and happy hours i am guessing there is nothing that would accommodate 15/16 yr olds.

that being said, with supervision and no alcohol consumption can they get into a a regular club? any reason they might not get into clubs up on palm beach? i am wondering if the younger patrons are carded? then again, if they get in,most of those places do not start hopping til after 10:30 or 11 pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by revskippy View Post
    We began traveling to Aruba when our daughters were 5 and 6 and, with a few exceptions, have never missed our annual trip. They are now 15 and 16 and would like to do a little dancing on our June trip. Any recommendations for places to go?

There are no "dance clubs" for that specific age group that I am aware of. 16 yo would have probably heard about it from her Aruban friend.