Aruba Beach

Thread: Dancing

Dancing

Hi All
    This forum is so addicting! I love relaxing and reading everyones comments. I am so lucky to be leaving for Aruba on Thursday.
    I am in my late 20s and I want to know where my friends and I can go dancing at night.
    Also are there any shows to attend?

Thanks all for your help

Jess

Wink

Hi Jess,

This forum is very addictive, just like Aruba watch out!

There are lots of places you can go to party in Aruba.
    Here follows a list:
    - Senor Frogs (pop, r&b, hip-hop, almost everything crowded and fun)
    - Tequila (pop, r&b, hip-hop, almost everything, pretty new, not that crowded yet)
    - Club Bahia (r&b, hip-hop, reggae, locals go here)
    - Absolut Lounge (lounge, techno, not that crowded, pretty new)
    - Mambo Jambo (salsa, merengue, bachata and reggeaton, locals go here, crowded)
    - The Paddock (techno, house music, reggae, Dutch interns go here)
    - Mr Jazz (upscale, jazz, salsa, merengue, pop)
    - Garufa (upscale, jazz)
    - Mr Conga (salsa, merengue, latin music, pretty new, not crowded)
    - Kildares (Irish pub, pretty new, not crowded)

What kind of show would you like to see? There was a big show called let's go Latin but this has been canceled. Most hotels have a theme night with shows.

Mr Jazz has live music from Wednesday till Saturday
    Mambo Jambo has live music on Wednesday night.

Wednesday night is ladys night in Aruba.
    Go and have fun!

Thumbs up

hi! I'm going back to aruba this year after being away for four years! I am 16 now and can't wait to see how much fun it will be this time around, seeing as I'm older now
    Do you know when most of the clubs that would be geared toward people my age start getting busy? I've read of a couple other clubs in Aruba and was wondering what your opinion of them was. They are called Scandals, and Euphoria. Also, I love to practice salsa and merengue (still in the beginning stages though, just started learning!) and was wondering if I would be able to go to one of the places that have that sort of dancing.

And thank you to all the people that post on this forum! Everything is really helpful and makes Aruba seem even more welcoming.

Hi Treeej 8d,

I don't know how old you look like but most clubs require you to be 18 in order to get in. There are some exceptions though.
    Mambo Jambo, the Paddock and Moomba Beach.

You can enjoy Salsa dancing at Mambo Jambo and at Moomba Beach on Sunday nights. If you want more info about Salsa lessons or dancing in Aruba check out my website.

Hi all,
    My husband and I are coming to Aruba for the first time. We are older (50) and love to dance. My husband is a great disco dancer, but I prefer the latin dances. I was wondering if there are clubs that cater to our older generation and that possibly have disco music or oldies.
    thanks.

I can honestly say that clubs in Aruba do not discriminate against age, they just want to see people dance, having fun, ad spending money. As per Disco allot of clubs trow in sometimes, and sometimes do Disco Nights. as per Latin music, these do cater more to full Latin music and than mix other in if need to be.

Mambo Jambo, Mr Conga, all others are more of Hip Pop, and R & B and lots more of young people. These 2 also cater to more locals like ArubaSalsa says, but they are nice and older if not age but mentaly.