Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Dancing

Wife and I are looking for a good place to go out dancing. Any suggestions????

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    In the Palm Beach area when there are bands at Bugaloe on the pier, there are usually people dancing. Moomba on Sunday nights is good. In front on the Hard Rock in Palm beach when there is a band, there are usually people up dancing. The two bands we saw at Hard Rock usually play anything from Bruno Mars to Journey and get people up and dancing.
    If you are looking for more of a club music vibe, I can't speak to that.

If you like Latin dancing, this is very fun to experience in Aruba. The popular clubs tend to change every year so I always ask the waiters/waitresses/bartenders for their recommendations because they will tell you where all the locals and guests from Venezuela will go (they will give you directions too). Be sure to ask them which night is the best night to go. The big night for Latin dancing is usually mid week (typically) Wednesday night and the clubs will typically have a live band. Keep in mind that at a really good latin club, the band does not even start until 11pm! The dancers at these clubs are AMZAING (it is like watching Dancing with the Stars!).

Aruba since 1979
    wed evenings at bugaloe SALSA dancing/lessons!