Aruba Beach

Thread: Dinner Cruise

Dinner Cruise

I've searched the posts and only found a few details on dinner cruises. I'm looking for a romantic dinner cruise with music. Not really interested in the Tatoo cruise. I'm looking for something like the Red Sail dinner cruise but it is not offered when we can go (offered on Wed/Thurs according to net). The DePalm one says that you doc at a resturant for dining and dancing. Are there any others that are recommended for dining and dancing on a cruise boat? We'll be there in early February. Thanks to all!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    A private boat ,the Tranquilo, is a nice idea.

Not sure how much you want to spend but we booked a private dinner cruise on the Morning Star for our 10 yr. wedding anniversary and, although expensive, it was worth every penny!

http://www.morningstararuba.com/

We were on the boat for about 5 hours for cocktails, appetizers, more cocktails, a fabulous dinner, and some after dinner drinks. I have never been catered to so much in my life - it was an incredible experience.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

These sound great. I'll check them out. Thanks for the quick responses! I can't wait to go!