Aruba Beach

Thread: Good shows in aruba?

Good shows in aruba?

Does anyone know of a good show to see in Aruba? We are heading there in in 1 week (. I know they don't have Vegas type shows but I would like to see something entertaining- probably at one of the bigger resorts..
    Thanks for any info.

Aruba since 1979
    i wish i could think of one.

is there one at the renaissance showroom?

“Havana Dance,” At The Crystal Theater Is The Hottest Cuban Show On The Island

Monday, August 11th, 2008

The elegant Crystal Theater sparkles with all the excitement of Las Vegas as the magnificent “Havana Dance” explodes on stage with a thrilling mix of Latin & Cuban music, colorful costumes and high energy, contemporary Cuban dance.

“Havana Dance” is the biggest stage production in the Caribbean, featuring Cuban dancers and entertainers directly from Havana.

The show delivers a purely Cuban spectacle, with a cast of 12 female ballerinas, 4 male dancers, 2 singers and 3 acrobats, performing a fresh program accompanied by live Cuban music performed on stage by a genuine Cuban orchestra, consisting of 5 professional Cuban musicians.
    This live dance AND live music combination as seen in our pictures, is ‘first of its kind’ on the island.

While the greater part of the “Havana Dance” review enjoys predominantly Cuban flavor, the show is graced with a truly unique Caribbean choreography, and many tropical touches.

“Havana Dance” unfolds on a two-tiered stage, with entrances and exits to and off the arena at different heights, which presents a new visual concept. The custom-designed costumes are sensual, daring, colorful, and luxurious and set “Havana Dance” apart from any other cabaret.

Producer Steve Hudson who enjoyed an unprecedentedly-successful seven-year run with his previous “Let’s Go Latin” review, conceived and created an exciting and much-evolved new must-see spectacle.

Tickets for “Havana Dance” are US$ 49.- Children under 12 pay US$25

Tickets are available at the theater box office, Renaissance Aruba Resort, and can also be purchased at the concierge’s desk at the Renaissance Aruba Resort.

Other ticket vendors include the De Palm Tours and Pelican Adventure Activity Centers at the resorts. A special dinner & show package is also available in conjunction with the L.G. Smith’s Steak & Chop House for US$89.- per person.

For additional information and reservations call the Crystal Theatre at Tel.: 583 6000, ext. 6115, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. After 5 p.m., call tel.: 583 6000 ext. 6357.
    Don’t miss an opportunity to be greatly entertained by the sizzle of “Havana Dance.”

Last edited by qlaval; 01-05-2009 at 01:05 AM.

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    There is a show at Mr Jazz... it's a fully packaged show (not just a band playing). If you enjoy Cuban Music and atmosphere, it's well worth seeing. Jairo is an outstanding singer. There are also professional dancers on the floor. If you don't dance yourself, they are quite impressive to watch. Best of all, it's something you can do quite late at night, not in the usual 8 PM "show" part of the night.

Where is Mr. Jazz. Don't some of the High rise hotels have dinner shows?

I love Aruba, but I do wish they had some different night life. I am not against gambling or the bars, but some good shows would be welcome. I know they did try a comedy club, I believe it was located at the Westin, but it closed after a few months.