Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hard rock cafe?

Where exactly is the hard rock cafe located within Aruba?

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    In the high rise area at the South Beach Centre Mall which opened last December. The mall is opposite the Radisson and next to Gianni's Italian Restaurant.

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    I don't know how they do it... I've never seen it busy there. Even when every club around (Cafe Rembrandt, Sopranos, South Beach Lounge, Cafe de Pijp, Busters) has a crowd, Hard Rock sits empty.

FYI Hard Rock does not do the buy one get one burgers anymore, oh well it was a good promo.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by NealNearNorth View Post
    I don't know how they do it... I've never seen it busy there. Even when every club around (Cafe Rembrandt, Sopranos, South Beach Lounge, Cafe de Pijp, Busters) has a crowd, Hard Rock sits empty.
    They have that wonderful tented area outside..it would be great to have some live bands or dancing there...maybe that would perk the place up. It still continues to be a great burger place for us !!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    They have that wonderful tented area outside..it would be great to have some live bands or dancing there...maybe that would perk the place up. It still continues to be a great burger place for us !!
    I've seen two or three bands there in passing and the bands have never been remotely tempting. I love live music and even played in a band when I was younger, but I've only seen one band down there that was above average and that was at the Radisson ( I think) and they were excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    I've seen two or three bands there in passing and the bands have never been remotely tempting. I love live music and even played in a band when I was younger, but I've only seen one band down there that was above average and that was at the Radisson ( I think) and they were excellent.
    Have a drink....sit back......chill and enjoy.

I don't care to go to Hard Rock in the States, but I love the one in Aruba. Their management is very cooperative and their burgers are consistently good . We've been there twice, and both times they did something special for us.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

mac

Too expensive

If i remember correctly the menu outside showed $14 burgers. We went down to Busters Garage and had a great and reasonable meal. Think they also had Guiness on tap.

Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    If i remember correctly the menu outside showed $14 burgers. We went down to Busters Garage and had a great and reasonable meal. Think they also had Guiness on tap.
    They have two burger sizes......the more expensive one is 10 ounces....I can't eat that in a month. The 7 ounce is more reasonable.

I agree Busters is great too, but only if you can find one of the few outside spots. Too much smoking inside.

BTW....there is a free drink coupon in the "Little Switzerland Bag" you get at the airport. Free drinks for the table!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Have a drink....sit back......chill and enjoy.

I don't care to go to Hard Rock in the States, but I love the one in Aruba. Their management is very cooperative and their burgers are consistently good . We've been there twice, and both times they did something special for us.
    The point was that they do have bands there regularly, at least the times I've been down. The bands just aren't any good and people tend to go elsewhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast