Aruba Beach

Thread: i am coming to aruba TOMORROW ! =)

Smile i am coming to aruba TOMORROW ! =)

hello all !
    a bunch of my friends and i are coming to aruba from nyc !!
    we can't get enough of the "the 90,000 friends you haven't met yet" ads on the subways! lol

anyways i know aruba isn't cancun..but i was wondering if there were any clubs/lounges/discos around my area..
    i'm staying at the mill resort
    which is in palm beach !!
    thanks in advance

Welcome. Im from NJ we are close by. Worked in NYC for many years. Well don't go thinking I'm an old fart, mid 30's. Anyway...look about 10 posts down there is a post from italian99. There is a bunch of places listed in that post. Have a great trip. If you were going to Webster you would def have a great trip. anyway, thats another topic.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Read the previous posts...

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda

Nightlife - Palm Beach

Quote Originally Posted by rachelohmg View Post
    i was wondering if there were any clubs/lounges/discos around my area..i'm staying at the mill resort
    which is in palm beach !!
    There are plenty! Every hotel on the strip has clubs. A few hotels down, there is a new development that has Chino Latino (latin music), Buster's (sports bar), Café Rembrandt (live music 3 times a week), Confessions dance club (near Gianni's), and Hard Rock Cafe. Across the street is Sopranos Piano Bar. Mr Jazz in Passeo Hernencia has a nice Cuban flavored show, late in the evenings. There used to be a club upstairs inside the big windmill, but I think it has since closed.

The Mill Resort is at the very, very beginning of Palm Beach. So, most of Eagle Beach and its clubs, for instance, Screaming Eagle, are not much (if any) further than the ones down Palm Beach to your right. Frankly, I think 90,000 new friends you haven't met yet are going to give Cancun a run for its pesos.