Aruba Beach

Thread: Im coming to Aruba 2/15/09 for a week...any carnivals/shows?

Im coming to Aruba 2/15/09 for a week...any carnivals/shows?

I wwill be ariving in Aruba on Feb 15th 2009. Are there any carnivals/good shows/comedy to see at night during this time?

The Paddock, Eagle Beach, High Rise, Orangestad, Charlies and any great restaurant experienes
    hi RedSox_Aruba, we will be arriving in aruba on feb 19th -thursday and it will be our first carnival in aruba, but not first time to aruba. I, like you, am wondering what to do, where to go, etc. during carnival. If you get any good info, please share it with us.
    We have taken the Kukukanuko (sp?) Party Bus before and intend on doing it again, maybe on the 19th. We are bringing friends with us and we suggested that we all do this because it was such a BLAST! (great for all ages) Maybe this might be something you might like to do.

The light parade is on the ngt before u arrive but there will be a carnival ngt. at the new mall Paseo on 2/18, 2/21 in St. Nick is an adult and wild Pajama parade that starts at 4am and then the big parade is scehduled for noon on Sund. 2/22 There is nothing special posted about any concerts and most of the bands are practicing or are busy for carnival and some of the smaller events. Tonight 4 bands played outside in the parking lot at Marriot. Red Sox aruba are u taking the direct flight from Boston on 2/15, hoping 7yr old daughter (have not seen in 17 days) and wife will be taking this flight, they are boked on connect, flight on Mon 2/16 trying to change.

Buccaneer, Arashi, Boca Catalina, De Palm Island

carnival time

You are going in the middle of all the carnival greatness. Check out the internet for aruba carnival 2009. Lighting parade is on Valentines day and the following Sunday is the grand parade in downtown, I wish I was there to see it!!!

Carnival weeks are nice but just be carefull if you are renting a vehicle these two upcoming weekends. Alot of people drinking and driving. Saw a few accidents these past weeks and alot of stupid drivers, ask san nick 44 if you do not believe me.

Baby Beach Natural Pool Moomba Beach (the nights I remember) :)
    Hey Red Sox make sure you wear your sox cap. I will be arriving with friends on Wednesday the 18th. If I see anyone in a Sox hat I will say HI.