Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Kukoo Kunukoo

Kukoo Kunukoo

Hi!

I've heard the Kukoo Kanukoo(sp?) bus is a great time! Just wondering if it always goes to the same bars or if it changes up? Also, does it stop at Senior Froggs? We're staying all inclusive at the Divi so we probably won't do too many nights out off resort, but definitly want to go out off resort at lease one night. I was thinking about giving the bus a try... but I also really want to check out senior froggs. Any suggestions?
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Palm Beach!!!Oh, and the airport but only when I'm arriving:)
    We loved the kukoo kanooko(spelling!!!!). It switches local spots during the week. I'm not sure if it stops at senor frogs... It's def. a great time!

Senor Frogs was a great time, we went twice last year during our first trip to Aruba. It does have a very touristy vibe, but it's fun.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

My wife and I had a blast on the KK bus two years ago! I would definitely recommend it at least once.

One word of advice: There are at least 3 different KK buses that travel at the same time, not all of them go to the same locations or travel together. In my opinion, the level of fun can be affected by the others on the bus. If you have a bunch of non-social, party-pooper types on the bus then the fun level may be lower. Do not fear and just have fun! I tend to be very extroverted and as long as there are a few of that type on the bus then it'll be a blast.

Have fun!

Anybody else get left in Oranjestad? My wife and I took the Kukoo Kunuku bus on our honeymoon and were ushered off the bus in downtown, after hitting all the spots and left to fend for ourselves. At first we thought this is part of the trip, but we ended up realizing quickly that the bus was not coming back for us. I was irate and tipsy since that is a big portion of it. We ended up having to pay for a cab to get back to our hotel. I guess anyone would be pissed if they paid for a night out and safe trip back to your hotel to find out we would be dropped off in downtown and had to fend for ourselves getting back. I guess in summary, use caution...I would definatley ask more questions next time if that were to happen again. In the moment everything happened so fast and it was made to feel like part of the trip. The Kunuku bus up to that point was a BLAST....the crew made it fun and we didnt have any party poopers so that was awesome. Would do it again, I think...

Aruba since 1979
    is getting left off and having to fend for transportation home the norm?

maybe somewhere along the line they do let folks know that "the trip ends here" but, most of the folks on that bus are partying (drinking moderate to lots) so quite possibly the announcement was not heard? or understood?

if it is the norm, it should be told when booking the trip.

u have 28 days to go?
    Quote Originally Posted by FFgoo View Post
    Anybody else get left in Oranjestad? My wife and I took the Kukoo Kunuku bus on our honeymoon and were ushered off the bus in downtown, after hitting all the spots and left to fend for ourselves. At first we thought this is part of the trip, but we ended up realizing quickly that the bus was not coming back for us. I was irate and tipsy since that is a big portion of it. We ended up having to pay for a cab to get back to our hotel. I guess anyone would be pissed if they paid for a night out and safe trip back to your hotel to find out we would be dropped off in downtown and had to fend for ourselves getting back. I guess in summary, use caution...I would definatley ask more questions next time if that were to happen again. In the moment everything happened so fast and it was made to feel like part of the trip. The Kunuku bus up to that point was a BLAST....the crew made it fun and we didnt have any party poopers so that was awesome. Would do it again, I think...

I know when we were on it last year, they stopped downtown and asked if anyone WANTED to get off there. Alot of the younger people did, but it was almost midnight and I was DONE -ha! Maybe that's what happened?? It's loud and maybe they didn't hear you CAN get off. Alot of people got off downtown on our bus.

I am surprised by what happened. When my wife and I went on the KK bus two years ago, we were picked up and dropped off where we were staying. I don't even remember going near downtown, but then again I was pretty loopy by the end

Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
    I am FFgoo's wife and I had been on the bus before. I had not been dropped off and left the first time so I was like what the heck. This year the cost is a bit high since we are "responsible" parents now so we'll be skipping it this trip but that being said I figured we'd be figuring the cost of the cab back so it's off the list.

Otherwise, it's a great time! I do remember the first time I went my sister and her friend dancing up on one of the bars. Oh those were the days I guess.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Oh my the KK bus, that still exists? I didn't see it last Christmas, I'm wondering which bus is the most famous one one... the Banana bus is still going strong as far as I know...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast