Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Kukoo Kunukoo

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    You can request which bus you are on and coordinate pick up with their office. We did it this past trip. We were staying at LaCabana and the other 3 couples were at the Surf. They made sure we were all on the same bus. In addition, we requested that we be on MAMA's bus. She is awesome and it made for a crazy fun night. Make sure you request that you are on her bus. If they can accomodate, they will.
    9th trip to Aruba in

Aruba since 1979
    thanks
    that is good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisvec View Post
    You can request which bus you are on and coordinate pick up with their office. We did it this past trip. We were staying at LaCabana and the other 3 couples were at the Surf. They made sure we were all on the same bus. In addition, we requested that we be on MAMA's bus. She is awesome and it made for a crazy fun night. Make sure you request that you are on her bus. If they can accomodate, they will.

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach
    been on it many times always a good time but always ask for Big momas bus...will be on it in september again...

Question, how much cash should we bring for this?

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    I think to get on the bus which includes a champagne toast at sunset, dinner and 3 drinks on them. (1 at each bar you stop at), it is $60.00. Then you buy a souvenier water bottle for 5 bucks at dinner. At dinner you fill the bottle with your drink of choice for 5 bucks per pop. Then before each bar you get a ticket to get drink at the bar but you have to add 2 bucks to that ticket. Anything above and beyond the 3 drink tickets you order, like a shot, you pay. Basically it depends on how much you can handle. Remember to that your are getting quite a show on the bus and what happens on kuku stays on kuku. I couldn't put a number on it but say at least $100.00 total. If you reserve on line I think you save 5 or 6 bucks inj your pocket that night. So if you pay for the bus before hand maybe 50/60 bucks, but it could be 70/80 bucks. Again, it all depends on how much you drink! Oh and tip the crew when they drop you off. (That is another advantage, they do all the driving so you can let it all hang out!)
    Last edited by Chrisvec; 06-21-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    9th trip to Aruba in

I see lots of people requesting Mamma's bus and I haven't been with her, but I will say we went with Baby J as our guide and she was lots of fun and really got the energy level up.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisvec View Post
    I think to get on the bus which includes a champagne toast at sunset, dinner and 3 drinks on them. (1 at each bar you stop at), it is $60.00. Then you buy a souvenier water bottle for 5 bucks at dinner. At dinner you fill the bottle with your drink of choice for 5 bucks per pop. Then before each bar you get a ticket to get drink at the bar but you have to add 2 bucks to that ticket. Anything above and beyond the 3 drink tickets you order, like a shot, you pay. Basically it depends on how much you can handle. Remember to that your are getting quite a show on the bus and what happens on kuku stays on kuku. I couldn't put a number on it but say at least $100.00 total. If you reserve on line I think you save 5 or 6 bucks inj your pocket that night. So if you pay for the bus before hand maybe 50/60 bucks, but it could be 70/80 bucks. Again, it all depends on how much you drink! Oh and tip the crew when they drop you off. (That is another advantage, they do all the driving so you can let it all hang out!)
    I've already booked online. Just was trying to see how much additional I should bring for 2. How much are drinks at the bars?

The first drink is the drink you use the drink ticket with plus the 2 bucks. If I remember correctly drinks range from 2 dollar jello shots to 10 dollar tequilla shots. Mixed drinks I believe are around 6 - 7 bucks and beers around 5.
    9th trip to Aruba in

The bus is a BLAST!!! We are late 30's and went on the KK for our first time this past December. We were on Jamie's bus, and he was GREAT!!! We are on going back in June (next week), and have already reserved our spots on the KK. Age does not matter on the bus.

How far in advance should I book with Kukuu kunuku? We think it sounds like a blast!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast