Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Kukoo Kunukoo

Aruba since 1979
    imo one should book out far enough so that you get the evening/driver that you want.
    it would be a shame to get to aruba and then try to book and be disappointed if the night you want is unavailable.
    that being said, if you are flexible then wait til you arrive.

per their website.......... http://www.kukookunuku.com/toursaruba there is a financial benefit to prebooking.
    the kukoo kunukoo tour is one of the most popular tours!
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelg8 View Post
    How far in advance should I book with Kukuu kunuku? We think it sounds like a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by rachelg8 View Post
    How far in advance should I book with Kukuu kunuku? We think it sounds like a blast!
    From our experience, if you do book in advance, do it near the beginning or middle of your trip. Its a late night, lots of dancing, and a lot of fun. For us, at the end of the week we like to keep it low key and get in as much relaxing as possible in our last few days. The first time we booked in advance for our 2nd to last night and ended up cancelling because we were tired from all the fun we had during the week. When we went earlier in our trip, it was perfect.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Thanks for the info!! I think we will prebook. Now, it's just to decide on which tour- the dinner and drinks, or just the pub crawl. We're thinking pub crawl Getting excited!!!

We went on our honeymoon and had a blast. I totally agree about the evening progression from the time you get on the bus (everyone was quiet/really reserved) and by the time we got off we were having a blast hanging out the windows, etc...you get the point. lol we were early 20's at the time and absolutely can not wait to do it again in Sept for our anniversary and we will be in our early 30's. Age def does not matter if you plan to have a good time. Ages on our bus were quite a large range. I can't remember who our guide was, but we had a blast and plan to do it anytime we go back.

In 2003, our last stop was Carlos N Charlies - is this not there anymore or do they not stop there anymore?

Oh, and we booked it once we arrived on the island when we went to the Apple Vacations "orientation" that had a ton of excursions available to sign up for all at once, all in one place.

Aruba since 1979
    Carlos and Charlies is no longer, but a place on equal footing with C and C is Senor Frogs. Located in the hi rise area.

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    We did the KK bus on our honeymoon and had a lot of fun. It is my understanding they all go to the same bars each time, but I could be wrong. Never once on our bus did we even go near downtown, all the bars we went to were off the beaten path. Not sure why they took people downtown at all on that trip? Maybe that means they do change it up. But overall the KK bus is definitely worth doing at least once!

That's too bad...we had a good time at C and C for our last stop of the night!

Is there a night of the week that is better to go on the bus? Has anyone gone a 2nd time and brought the mug that they bought the 1st time with them or do you just buy another one?

M&A
    Hey All,

See this is an old thread, but looking for the same info. as Gutzy.

We arrive this Wed. and was wondering night would be a better Kukoo dinner and bar hop night. Weekend better than weekdays, or are they all the luck of the draw?

Appreciate any input!
    Last edited by M&A; 04-07-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    As long as it is not the night before you go home!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast