Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kukoo Kunuku

Kukoo Kunuku

Hi All,
    Got a question. I will be arriving in Aruba on the 5th of August and i am really interested in going on the Kukoo Kunuku Party Bus. Do I have to make reservation for it before I get to Aruba or can I make the reservations when I get there?? Feedback and suggestions would be most welcomed!!

Val

Aruba since 1979
    you can wait til after you arrive to make your reservation.but, if you have a particular night in mind that is the only night that will work for you, by all means do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by vallond View Post
    Hi All,
    Got a question. I will be arriving in Aruba on the 5th of August and i am really interested in going on the Kukoo Kunuku Party Bus. Do I have to make reservation for it before I get to Aruba or can I make the reservations when I get there?? Feedback and suggestions would be most welcomed!!

Val

Thanks Andrea. Much appreciated!!

We usually wait till we get there. Just tried to upload three pictues, but not working. . .anyone help!! Plead don't miss Kukoo Kunukoo!

Aruba since 1979
    did u try to upload in gallery or as thumbnails?
    Quote Originally Posted by richandliz View Post
    We usually wait till we get there. Just tried to upload three pictues, but not working. . .anyone help!! Plead don't miss Kukoo Kunukoo!

AndreaJ, I think in Gallery. . . I finally posted three wedding pics, the only one I can see is the group pic. . .but I LOVE the Kukoo Kunuku pics and would like to post them. Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kukoo Kunuku-301593_2371581413462_3731756_n.jpg   Kukoo Kunuku-296257_2371576253333_5365731_n.jpg   Kukoo Kunuku-297211_2371576933350_3106237_n.jpg   Kukoo Kunuku-298769_2371578573391_3391785_n.jpg  

Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-09-2012 at 10:47 PM. Reason: added photos :-)

We have this on our to do list. So you would recommend booking them now or wait?

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    We have done it many times and it is always a blast. As Andrea said you can do it now or wait but if your trying to lock it in for a particular night, then do it now. We found that sometimes your game plan changes as the vacation moves along so we usually wait instead of locking us in to a specific night. We only booked ahead once as we had a crowd of 10. Have fun!!
    9th trip to Aruba in

Aruba since 1979
    you have 100+ guests coming?

you would have to make your inquiries now.
    Quote Originally Posted by svetlymana View Post
    We have this on our to do list. So you would recommend booking them now or wait?

Most likely it will be just myself going on the bus, my aunt and uncle don't really seem all that interested and my cousin is way too young to go. After seeing the videos on YouTube and seeing the page on Facebook. I figured that I would go brave and go by myself, meet up with some new people on the bus, leave my inhibitions behind and have myself a good time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast