Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kukoo Kunuku

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    You'll be fine. By the end of the night your all friends!
    9th trip to Aruba in

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    I booked ahead for me and by husband to be just in case. But we could have probably waited to book it until we got there.

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    I would bet that if you changed your mind while you are there and wanted to go on a different night, they would let you.
    9th trip to Aruba in

Quote Originally Posted by vallond View Post
    Most likely it will be just myself going on the bus, my aunt and uncle don't really seem all that interested and my cousin is way too young to go. After seeing the videos on YouTube and seeing the page on Facebook. I figured that I would go brave and go by myself, meet up with some new people on the bus, leave my inhibitions behind and have myself a good time.
    If you are outgoing enough to go by yourself, then you will have a blast and I'm sure make some fast friends on the bus. My husband and I had a great time with some snorklers we met earlier in the week on Jolly Pirates. The first trip we booked ahead of time and ended up cancelling because we had put it later in the week and by that time just wanted to relax with no reservations. Our second trip we knew we wanted to try again so I booked for mid week and talked our new Jolly Pirates friends into coming along on the same night. They booked the day before with no problems.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Senior Member johnyraz@live.com's Avatar
    el gocho texas de brasil madame jeanettes
    kuku kanukoo is crazy, always had fun on that

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    I would book it ahead of time, sometimes they are full.
    My husband and I did the bus for our Honeymoon August 2012 and they were pretty full.

Also it is easier because you just walk right on the bus rather than having to go to the hotel desk to book your reservation.

Just booked today for spring break week. It is also cheaper if you book online ahead of time.

facebook discount

I just saw on the Facebook site today that they are having a buy one get one half off reservation sale. On my phone so I can't post the link. Check out their Facebook page and you will find it.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

You can make them when you get there, it's a BLAST...

Kukoo Kunukoo was the BEST time! We are definitely doing it again when we go back. Just waiting on friends to decide if they are joining us on the trip or not to book it. I think we will book it in advance or at least make contact with them before we get there. And trying to decide if we want to do it on our actual anniversary night or not. It was so funny though because at the beginning of the night, the whole bus was quiet, but by the end of the night, it was crazy and so much fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12