Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kukoo Kunuku bus prices

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Do you pay for your drinks at each bar? I think I am confused. For 54.00 you get dinner and one champagne drink? Then you go to 3 other bars and Pay?

Here is a link to their website, all the information is listed here http://www.kukookunuku.com/?id=42

According to their site, you first receive a champagne drink by the light house. You than receive your first drink free at each of the three bars on their tour and one at dinner.

Total drinks included seem to be five (5).

If you purchase their own insulated 16oz cup for $5.00 - the refills at the bars are only $5.00

Regards,

David, thanks, I confused myself. I was thinking 54.00 got you dinner and champagne, THEN, you pay the rest...I was wondering if the evening was going to cost us another 40.00 or so...I appreciate you clarifying that for me. cindyo

well worth it !!!!

We were on the bus in Nov. 08, 23 of us went, all from Jersey, the other 1/2 of the bus was from Jersey also. Our group was from 21 years old to mid 50's , and we ALL had a blast, was fun partying with my kids. I think they pick you up at your hotel, because when you're done, you don't know what hotel you're staying in. Make sure you bring a camera along, the pictures you get will be a reminder of the fun you had. ENJOY

just got back today. Did the bus Friday the 9th. All info sounds accurate. Dinner nothing great. Over cooked meat and chicken. Bars you go to are off the beaten path. Local bars that are not very crowded with locals Seems like they are not suppose to mingle with tourists or something??? Depending on what you drink will depend on if the tickets work or not. If you want top shelf you pay extra. Booze is limited to gin/ vodka/ bacardi rum/ beer. We thought it was a fun trip though. You get to see some parts of the island you probably would normally not see and if you bring some extra money, you can get a pretty good buzz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jgm324 View Post
    We were on the bus in Nov. 08, 23 of us went, all from Jersey, the other 1/2 of the bus was from Jersey also. Our group was from 21 years old to mid 50's , and we ALL had a blast, was fun partying with my kids. I think they pick you up at your hotel, because when you're done, you don't know what hotel you're staying in. Make sure you bring a camera along, the pictures you get will be a reminder of the fun you had. ENJOY
    Another person from Jersey here what part are you from?

recent price:
    www.kukookunuku.com
    I can offer you a couple options. If you would like to rent a bus private for your group we would need a guarantee payment of 25 persons $ 1525.00 and anyone else up to 42 person would be $ 61.00 per person.
    OR you can book on line we have a discounted rate of $54.00 pp + 2.00 tax

We booked a trip first wk of March-

My husband & I just got back from Aruba and took the Kukoo Kunuku pub bus tour. I cost us $58 per person on Travelocity.com as it was part of a package. The tour consists of 30 people in an open air (no windows) kinda of a Partridge Family bus on acid.
    Our first stop was the lighthouse for a champagne toast and we were given maracas. The Music on the bus is LOUD, the ride is FAST. You stop for dinner at a huge private residence. The meal is good, like a wedding reception dinner. You get beef, chicken, salad, and a soft drink. A vegetarian plate of pasta is available.
    You must buy a plastic drink container for $6.00. At the next 3 bars, you are given one free drink coupon, additional drinks are $2.00- $6.00. You stay at each bar for about an hour. The bus then takes you to your hotel lobby.
    Ok. Good Time. Here's what you need to know. If you have 3 drinks at each bar, by midnite you will be BLOTO drunk. Make sure your husband is sober enough to defend your honor. Make sure he is sober enough to defend HIS honor.
    The last bar we went to was a seedy little hole in the wall in the red light district. It was LOUD. I learned to limbo and to dance on the bar Coyote Ugly style. A older woman came up to my husband(who is not ugly), pinched him the butt and asked if he wanted a date.
    My husband replied that I was his wife. The hooker replied without hesitation, "That will cost you double!" I laughed so hard, I almost wet myself. haha.
    All in all, it was fun. At 265 lbs. and 6'4", I'm glad my husband can hold his liquor and carried me off the bus. It is definitely a young persons tour.
    Remember, "If the the music is too loud, you are probably too old."
    Last edited by pondladykim; 03-20-2009 at 03:19 PM.

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    Pond Lady Kim
    Your trip sounds simular to ours several years ago. It was our first trip to the Island, a couple we met who owned several time shares encouraged us to go and even went with us..... they were drunk at the start, ended up not happy with each other, then my Hubby drank his share. The 2nd bar the other male took off, I am stranded with his drunken wife and my "happy" hubby. I snagged a cab, very frustrated I had paid money to have a good time on my vacation and ended up a babysitter. She told the taxi, the wrong resort..... the one she owns in the Spring LOL! Then could not remember her unit number ....pee'd her pants getting out of the taxi....

The driver was soo sweet! He just laughed and said yes, one happy island!

On the upside when we saw them a few days later she showed us Casa Del Mar and explained time shares etc.... we bought the day we left and have never regretted it!

Too bad we lost contact with them! We could have some laughs!

Good story, better outcome for you !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast