Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kukoo Kunuku Bus Tour

Kukoo Kunuku Bus Tour

My husband and I will be leaving for Aruba on March 16th. Can anyone tell me a little about the Kukukunoo bus tour?

Everything I have heard has been second hand, but I have yet to hear anything bad about it.

Everyone I have talked to about Aruba has said that the KukuKunoo Bus is one of the "must-do's". It was a "blast, highlight of my vacation, most fun ever ..." and so on.

I'm not a huge fan of doing the tourist things when I go away but I somehow think I am going to get suckered into doing it.

We leave in 2 days and come back the 12th. I'll be sure to give you a report once I get back.
    Brandon

Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    kukkoo kanukoo

my husband and i were in our mid/late 40's when we went on this adventure
    we were NOT the oldest on the bus
    (we were however the most sober)

the ride was fun
    the champagne toast at sunset at the lighthouse was breathtaking
    the dinner at the home of the dignitary was lousy, but the wine was good and plentiful
    the bar hopping was fun to a point....we had a good time watching the folks get drunker and drunker
    i did however win the beer drinking contest at carlos and charlies (drinking beer thru a baby bottle and nipple)

i suppose it is one of those adventures that one should do at least once
    disclosure: paul and i are sort of old farts.

We had a blast on the Kukuu last year and we're going again this year. There is a large group of us ranging in age from 30 to 65 and everyone had a great time.

coronacathy
    We enjoyed the bus. I agree with Andrea the champagne & sunset at lighthouse was beautiful. Dinner was not good. We are in our early 50's and we were by no means the oldest on the bus. We were the least intoxicated. We enjoyed watching everyone else. I wish the bus went to popular bars instead of local bars off the beaten path. When we arrived at each of the 3 bars on our trip, there were no people in the places. Just the bartender & barmaids staring at all of us. I feel its a one time thing you just have to do. I don't think we will ever do it again.
    Have Fun!

I've done it a couple of times, It's a great thing to do in Aruba. You'll have a blast and probably get drunk. Check out their site if you want to.
    https://www.kukookunuku.com/

Whatever you do, Enjoy Aruba!

We just did the Ku Koo Kunuku (a group of 20) bus trip in February and HAD A BLAST! This was the second time for my husband and I, but this time was MUCH better because we had such a big group(the last time it was just the two of us)...it was one of the best nights of our vacation!

Heather

Just returned from Aruba and this trip was the best night my wife and I had (43 & 41). Meet great people and partied like rock stars! Many on the bus meet the next night at Senior Frogs to continue the fun.

kmf

Kukoo Kunuku

Would anyone know if it is possible to reserve 20-25 spots on the Kukookunuku bus? We want to ensure all of our party is on the same bus visiting the same bars at the same time.

Thanks!

Here are two emails for them:

ccynowa@hotmail.com
    susan@arubaadventures.com

Perhaps email them your question. Sounds like fun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast