Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kukoo Kunuku Bus Tour

kmf
    Thank you so much! I'll trying sending an email to both addresses. We went on the tour last time we were there and have a blast.

Try arubaadventures.com

We are doing the bus for the first time this year. Looking forward to it.

We were on the Kukoo Kunuku party bus in 2 weeks ago. We had so much fun. It is best if a lot of people are on the bus with you, it makes it much more fun. One of my guests saw the bus ride past, and they said their were like 4 people on the bus, and it looked very corny. You can cancel 24 hours prior, so I would check to make sure that the bus is full.

Senior Member johnyraz@live.com's Avatar
    el gocho texas de brasil madame jeanettes
    the reason i go to aruba every year is this bus

Kukoo Kunuku party bus

Does anyone know how long in advance you have to make reservations for this party bus and if they are refundable? We were thinking that would be a fun optional activity for one of the nights during our wedding in June, but wanted to check and see if anyone else has done this and if so what the booking policies are. Any thoughts?

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! You should have such a blast getting married in Aruba. I don't know the answers to your questions, but this is the bus's web-site: www.kukookunuku.com/ If you send them an e-mail, they get back to you quickly. At least that's been my experience.

My husband and I went on the Kukoo Kunuku party bus one night of our honeymoon in Aruba & we had a great time. We're returning to Aruba at the end of April, and we're planning to book the bus again -- this time with two other couples.

FYI -- A person recently posted that you go to "dive bars". It is true that you visit a few local bars, but that is part of the fun. You'd probably never go there otherwise. Also, the first stop when we went was out by the lighthouse for a champagne toast, which was really great. The view there is wonderful, and I don't think we'd be out that way for any other reason since the restaurant there has received such poor reviews.

Thanks!

Thanks so much! During our first visit to Aruba in June of 07 we went on the party bus and totally loved it! I agree, the champagne toast at the lighthouse was gorgeous. I also thought the dinner was good and the bars were entertaining. That's why we thought it would be fun to do this again with a big group when everyone is down for the wedding. I will definitely check out their web site and email them -- thanks again!

We have the same idea! We have been on it 2 years in a row now and loved it! We are getting married in May so we made it one of our wedding events. We emailed them & let them know about how many people and they were very responsive. They suggested we have our guests go on-line to sign up and mention our wedding party, so we all get on the same bus. Definitely shoot them an email and give them a heads-up! Hope that helps!

Thanks!

That does help a lot. When our date gets a little bit closer and we know exactly who would be interested I will send the party bus an email like you recommended. Thanks so much and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast