Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kukoo Kunuku food and tour info needed

Kukoo Kunuku food and tour info needed

Hi,

My husband and I will be leaving to Aruba this weekend and we are really interested in taking the kuku kunkukoo bus. Since we both are vegetarians, can anyone please tell me if they have veggie food in the dinner that they serve?

How is the whole tour experience? Is it worth taking? I have read very good reviews about it, but most of them are old reviews dated before 2006. Can you give me some latest info?

I'm not sure about the veggie option. But we had a blast on the bus. We are going again this year with a large group of friends. The staff was great and really made the night enjoyable.

coronacathy
    We were on the Kuku bus last month. As far as dinner goes, we didn't have a choice of anything. We were seated & served. Everyone received the same thing. It was pretty bad. Chicken that was over cooked and served with a sweet and sour sauce on it. And a side of rice. The toss salad was the best thing we had and it was probably the worst salad I ever ate! Just some greens with a vinagrette dressing on it.
    Everything else about the trip was a blast. I wouldn't let the dinner be your deciding factor. Possibly eat before you leave so you have a full stomach to soak up the alcohol!
    I'm glad we did the trip. It was our first time in Aruba. I personally feel its a have to do one time thing. I won't do it again. But I do recommend you do it once.

Thank you for the response.
    I have made reservations in kuku kunuku tour! I could not resist the temptation to go on this jolly ride.
    Thanks for the info on food. My concern was wheather to eat earlier or not. Now I am sure to eat heavy and then get into the bus!

Banned
    What about the banana bus pub crawl? no dinner included and a little cheaper.

I have not taken a wild ride, but I have been witness to a great deal of action as I drive by. It appears that alcohol has done its magic!!!!!

They are having a good time and I think I am accurate when I count 3-4 full moons!

Talking

We're going on the Kukoo bus on Saturday! I'm so excited. My boyfriend and I work really hard and just can't wait to kick back and party! Plane leaves at 8:30 tomorrow!!!
    Can't wait for fun in the sun!

Kukoo Kunuku Party Bus

How was the food, and would you recommend this party bus?

My wife and I were on the Ku Ku Kunuku on our honeymoon last year...was a great time until we got to downtown. This is when we were ushered off the bus and the bus drove away. Not everyone had to leave the bus which I thought was weird. We ended up having to catch a cab back to our hotel. That was really the only bad expierence we had with it-otherwise meeting new people was cool.

I am a vegetarian and went on the Kuku bus about 6 times. Each time they we very accomodating and actually made me a vegetable platter for dinner. (You also get a salad as well) Last year they actually came over to each table and asked if there was any vegetarians. They brought me a delicious spaghetti dinner with vegetables. No worries, I'm sure they will take care of you. Enjoy!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast