Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kukoo Kunuku Reservations Help!

Kukoo Kunuku Reservations Help!

I'm getting married next Saturday the 10th at the Marriott Stellaris. As part of our wedding festivities, we planned to go on the Kuku Kunkoo bus on Thursday. One problem... I haven't been able to get the website to load properly to make reservations. I'm getting very nervous since there will be 16 of us going & we're all really looking forward to it!!! Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated

Kara

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar

We just booked last night so the web site is up or at least was when we did it.

Thanks!!! It worked when I clicked on the link.

We just did that Tuesday night. It was so much fun!!! Just don't plan anything
    the next day. You REALLY need time to recover!

enjoy, our 16th anniversary is the 10th...10/10/93....love aruba. u will ahve fun no matter what u do!!!

Senior Member johnyraz@live.com's Avatar
    el gocho texas de brasil madame jeanettes
    i cant wait to get tuned up on the kukoo

Madame Janette's - had a wonderful dinner there for our 10 yr. anniversary, any of the beach bars, and walking any of the beaches

Smile Kuku bus

Is any night better than (or different from) another on the Kuku? I wasn't really planning on going on it, but after reading so many reviews & seeing that JohnyRaz is doing it twice even, I'm thinking my husband & I should consider it. And do you find that it's all ages that go? We're only 40, but didn't know if it was mainly 20 yr olds. (We like to party & enjoy our happy hours & having a good time, but just checking!).

i'm 36&my wife is 39 and we always have a good time on the kuku. there are people ranging from 20-60 yrs old! it's awesome. imo,i would'nt go if i did'nt drink though!

Kuku Reservations!!

Dear, annu2ny, are you kidding? Wait till you see me, on the 31st, on the Kukuu bus! Like I said before, I'll be the one with the Hulla skirt, and I,m in my sixties. I'ts a hell of a time!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast