4 friends and myself are leaving this Sunday for Aruba for a week. We are 25 and like to have a good time. One of my friends already posted on here asking where to go, but I wanted to see if anyone had any last minute suggestions. We do like to party, but understand this in not Cancun or Acapulco and we will not be treating this trip as such. We've heard about moomba beach on sundays, senor frogs, soprano's piano bar, and jimmy's on thursdays for 80's night (which probably isnt the best place for 5 straight guys from what I've heard). Does anyone have any other suggestions on good places to go and what nights. We want to try and hit different places on their best nights. Can anyone give me any info on a club called "euphoria", all I know is people dont show up before 11pm, but what is it like/good time? Also we will be arriving the final day of the Soul Beach Music festival and understand there will be parties that Sunday night at different clubs/bars. Does anyone know where those parties might be? Any help is much appreciated and anyone who will be down there around our age who might want to try and get together for some drinks shoot me a message. Thanks.