Aruba Beach

Thread: Live Music

Live Music

I will be back in Aruba from 7/16 - 7/23. Does anyone know of bars/restaurants where they have live music at night. Looking more for a low key type place where wife and I can sit and relax while listening to music... not a charlies type of place. Thanks in advance.

For more of a low key type of place with live music we like Garufa (downtown across the street from El Gaucho) - they have a different type of music each night so check their website.

We also like Cafe Rembrandt (located in the high rise hotel area near the Hard Rock). They have live music on certain nights and you can sit inside or outside.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Moomba's also has live music. They post by the bar area what nights and which band.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknut View Post
    I will be back in Aruba from 7/16 - 7/23. Does anyone know of bars/restaurants where they have live music at night. Looking more for a low key type place where wife and I can sit and relax while listening to music... not a charlies type of place. Thanks in advance.

Plaza Cafe located at the Rennaissance marketplace. Its outside, you can eat really cheap, and its great food. Nice menu with some dutch specialties. They have a singer nightly.

Thanks for all of the responses