Aruba Beach

Thread: Live music

Live music

Hi all! For anyone interested in live music, I'm planning on checking out Old Dutch Café tonight (June 3) around 9 PM and Rhythm and Booze Friday night. Please let me know if you would like to meet up or even need a ride.
    Cheers!

Aruba since 1979
    hi dave

hope all is going well!!!

enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave View Post
    Hi all! For anyone interested in live music, I'm planning on checking out Old Dutch Café tonight (June 3) around 9 PM and Rhythm and Booze Friday night. Please let me know if you would like to meet up or even need a ride.
    Cheers!

Hi Andrea! I'm easing into life here, thanks! Trying to get involved with the local scene and hopefully do some volunteer work with conservation efforts. Are you still on the island?

Aruba since 1979
    nope, at home

glad you are easing into life on aruba
    Hi Andrea! I'm easing into life here, thanks! Trying to get involved with the local scene and hopefully do some volunteer work with conservation efforts. Are you still on the island?

Cheers!
    We aren't there now, but always like hearing about live music. If you get a chance, let us know how it goes tonight.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

At the Renn. market there was live music most nights.. But it could of been cause of the King's bday and visit.
    We would sit at the Casu Tuna with some locals and listen to different people.