Aruba Beach

Thread: Live shows

Live shows

Anyone know if there are any regular live shows? I know of the Bon Bini Festival, and the one in Crystal, but are there any more? It could be dinner and a show.

Zissles

Carubian Festival

magic show - steinfeld

Some resorts offer carnival nights.

Thank you Arubalisa. Do you know if Renaissance still has a show? The Vegas show was cancelled right?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    Thank you Arubalisa. Do you know if Renaissance still has a show? The Vegas show was cancelled right?
    I believe so. You may want to check to see if the Occidental still has a show. Right now I think Zissles may be the best option.

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    Has anyone been to Zizzels lately? We stopped by late one night in February but the place was pretty much empty. The "dueling" pianos were scheduled for that time of night and apparently they were celebrating one of the singers birthday. It could have just been an off night but I wasn't too impressed with the entertainment or crowd. I'd be willing to give it another try if it is still there in February 2012.

Aruba since 1979
    if ZISSLES is still operating in Feb 2012 i would be surprised.
    there are a number of places that are financially hurting badly.....zissles being one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaJAK View Post
    Has anyone been to Zizzels lately? We stopped by late one night in February but the place was pretty much empty. The "dueling" pianos were scheduled for that time of night and apparently they were celebrating one of the singers birthday. It could have just been an off night but I wasn't too impressed with the entertainment or crowd. I'd be willing to give it another try if it is still there in February 2012.

I'm in Aruba in January and I sure wanted to go to Zissles. Let's hope everything turns around for them.

Are the live nights fun? I mean is the crowd really into it, do they stay to dance afterwards? I ask this because we do want to go dancing and from some testimonials I read that the salsa dancing there is fun.

When it was still Mr. Jazz I went one time with friends and we there were exactly 10 people in there, incl me and husband! Seeing as we were there for the dancing, it didn't bother us completely and the live band did play good music. But I found it such a shame that there were not any more visitors. The place is beautiful and I saw so much potential.

Do you know of other places where we can go salsa dancing, or bachata, or zouk?

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    I seem to remember a nightclub named Confessions that is behind Gianni's that has Latin nights. I have not been there (learned about it right before going home) but hear that the music is good and the Latin nights are lots of fun. It's on our list to try next year.

How is the Carubian festival? That's in San Nicolas right?