Aruba since 1979

Monday 10pm BUSTERS

2 bands.
    The Groove
    Oreo

10pm - 1 am Monday Jan 24

Where is Busters

Aruba since 1979
    BUSTERS is located in the PALM BEACH area of Aruba.
    Busters is located on one of the streets perpendicular to the beach.......sort of behind the Hard Rock.
    It is a good place to grab a cold drink, a snack or a meal and get comfortable listening to music or watching a game or visiting folks.

Thanks andrea this friday pre-super bowl party 10pm with joyride one of the best party rock bands on island. All weekend special with new beer chill i believe $3 . Anyway anyone from forum stop by and 1st on me. Side note i had a busy weekend planned with wife and friends 1st time in year going to beach, some r&r etc... Wifes flight canceled out of boston today and go figure i spent last 3 days with pilot friends who could not bring same plane home. Anyway we figure a way to get wife and my friends here and they rent car and plan to leave direct today from jfk. Last night at about 11pm wife sends message urgent. Contact wife, and friends passports expired 2 wks ago, evryone cancels, friends driving to florida upset, wife does not want to travel from jfk and yes u guess it mark sleeping with buster. Its going to be a long wknd.

Aruba since 1979
    i am speechless. :-(

Sounds like a fun night, know any bands that are looking for a guitar player?

Expired!!!! Wt.....

Cool il be there tonight Dan from NY

Chadd, just got back and broke my 3rd laptop in Aruba yes the screen cracked. When you come to the island again you have to see joyride , 3 members and they know how to get the people to move. They play every tuesday at Bugaloe and play one Friday a month at Busters and one friday at remembrandt and sundays at pure beach. When you come please pm me and you can make a special appearance. There are alot of good musicians on the island but never enough it seems.