Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moomba Beach Bar - Status?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Yup that covering was replaced and everything is running normally.
    Yes it is......running just OK and service mediocre......but it is business as usual!
    rob o has left the forum, contact via e-mail at

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    The new cover looked like it was made of pipes and canvas -- I hope they replace it with a palapa-style again.

Beach..and my wife loves the shops..
    New or temp roof..we will be there ready to party...has to be one of the top gathering places in Aruba!

[Next Aruba trip in

Do they still have the party on Sunday nights?

palm beach, eagle beach, any happy hour
    Just spent some time at Moomba in July and there are different events each night including a BBQ night, party night, wet t shirt night, etc. We're at the Marriott Surf Club Oceanfront and we sort of face Moomba and could hear the music most nights so definitely things going on there.

Food is ok, drinks are good, although not cheap, service was fine and we actually became friendly with one of the waitresses,and music and dancing are good. I have not been there in November but it was busy in July. Definitely a 20's crowd and a lot of locals and a favorite among the Dutch since it's owner is Dutch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12