Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New "Attraction" in Aruba ;-)

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    Tom
    Found out tonight that you can bring Stanley.
    A friend of mine brought his dog with no problem.

Carsten

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzerjoy View Post
    I know exactly what you mean Amy. This is my favorite "local" place and I have not mentioned it before since we want it for "ourselves" , but to see the Americans go into their second youth was too much fun and life confirming that I thought it would be too egoistic to keep it a secret .

Carsten

I used to be good at beer pong in college (heck, I used to be good at calculus in college, too) - I'm guessing I'd fail miserably at both now! LOL!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Beer pong . . . hmmm . . . I was wondering what the name of the course was that my two eldest boys took in university . . . lol . . . not that "I'VE" ever played it before . . . could become an olympic sport! Imagine - the Aruban Beer Pong Team (sponsored by Balashi) . . . sign me up!

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Thumbs up

By the way.
    They also have great bar / finger food.
    It is the typical Dutch bar menu. Most if from 2.5 to 4 US$ each.
    Not great gourmet food, but fantastic when you are hungry and/or drinking heavily .
    I can personally recommend the Fricandel Special (remember it has to be the Special) and the bereklauw.

Carsten

aha, my adopted son is making things a bit more lively down there on a slow night. always knew the young man had a good head on his shoulders for business. tell jaap that mom,dad and abigail will be there thursday for a nice visit. Xxxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12