Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NHL Hockey Playoffs...Where is bast place to watch?

NHL Hockey Playoffs...Where is bast place to watch?

Hello Everybody. Heading down to Aruba May 4th to the 11th.....Wondering who would have the best atmosphere to watch NHL playoff hockey. Any info would be great!! Thanks!

Steve

PS--Let's Go Flyers!!!!

Last year we watched the Gold Medal Olympic Hockey game at Busters (yeh Canada!!) and that was really fun. Busters outdid themselves for all of us hockey fans.

I would check with Mark68 on this BB as he is the owner about the playoffs. We went in during December to watch a hockey game and he put it on but there were other sporting events on too. They get all the hockey games so that would be your best bet. Champions at the Marriott Ocean Club is also a sports bar but they seem to be a little "clueless" when it comes to hockey. They will put on hockey but generally you will need to ask them for it.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    i would "try" busters or champions.

Busters had hockey on every night when I was there a couple weeks ago. They were very happy to put the games on different screens when asked.

Sweet.....Thanks for the info everybody!!!

Steve

Definately Busters...Champions is too expensive....Ask for Rusty

Thanks for the mentions and Yes we will have all the playoff games and some games with sound. Chadd sorry I missed you and wished we could have met. I enjoy reading your posts since I spend alot of time at airports and airplanes. I have made alot of friends with pilots and crew and respect there job. I have been in customer service and some of the stuff people ask, do or request on planes makes me laugh. In regards to hockey I'm still in shock with the Red Sox and this is my excuse for drinking a bottle of wine tonight. If u come by busters ask for me and we have a drink. If not rusty is there and he will put the game on and have a drink also.

I may be back down next month with my dad and I'm sure we'll pop in to check in on the hockey and basketball playoffs if we're down there.

Ted and Mary

We went to Busters two years ago to watch the playoffs. Over half the fans there were Penquin fans. But the place was loaded with philly and boston fans as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TedandMary View Post
    We went to Busters two years ago to watch the playoffs. Over half the fans there were Penquin fans. But the place was loaded with philly and boston fans as well.
    Don't hold that against Busters, it's still a nice bar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast