Aruba Beach

Thread: NHL Stanley Cup Finals

NHL Stanley Cup Finals

Just read that the best place to watch hockey, Buster's Garage, has closed. Can someone else suggest another place in Palm/Eagle beach area that will be showing the games?

Stupidly booked vacation long before my Devils made the SCFs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Aruba since 1979
    CHAMPIONS @ Marriott Ocean Club ?

welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    Quote Originally Posted by gd1147 View Post
    Just read that the best place to watch hockey, Buster'sGarage, has closed. Can someone else suggest another place in Palm/Eagle beach area that will be showing the games?

Stupidly booked vacation long before my Devils made the SCFs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thank you Andrea. Appreciate the quick reply!

Mangel Halto for snorkeling, Palm and Arashi for beach time.
    As a fan of the (now gone) Atlanta Thrashers, I'm glad to see Kovalchuk, Moose and Boulton playing in the Stanley Cup finals.

Cheers

Marcio

devils

Sorry,that Buster's is closed right now.I think it will be a great cup final.Champs is your best bet to watch the finals,they get alot of people from the Northeast in to watch the games.I'm trying hard to find a new location for buster's.Next year i will have a place for you to watch the Devils play the Rangers again on the road for the cup. Rusty

I did not hear Buster's closed. Is that temporary or permanent? We watched the 2009 finals at Busters (Pens/Devils) and was great. That stinks they are not open.
    Next Aruba trip in

Sorry, did not see Rusty's comment above. Good luck with finding new location and keep us posted.
    Next Aruba trip in

Buster's

Got some very good news today.

Rusty - Any updates on new location and open? We were just down last week and really missed your place. Will be returning in October (15-29th) and will need place to watch Steelers.

Thanks!

Ted
    Next Aruba trip in