Aruba Beach

Thread: Nightlife near to the Tamarijn and Divi next door?

Nightlife near to the Tamarijn and Divi next door?

Hi guys,
    I appreciate that this is a mainly US led site but I could do with some tips on decent bars and clubs near to our hotel.

I am highly travelled in the Caribean and US so any places where you can have fun is what I am after.

Examples of great places in the past would be Senor Frogs in Cancun or (from many years ago) the Candy store on Fort Lauderdale beach...

La Boom in Cancun was one of the best clubs I've seen ...London excluded of course ...is there anything like this in Aruba?

If not....which trip would you recommend for my new wife and two friends to go out on and celebrate (really hard!!!!!!!)...

I can't wait now....it's been 22 years since my last visit to Aruba and I'm looking forward to seeing how it has developed.

Cheers !!!!!!
    Glen

There is a Senor Frogs in downtown Oranjestad a 5-10 minute taxi ride away. Downtown there are also some other clubs. I believe Cafe Bahia is one hot spot. The taxi drivers or staff at the hotel can fill you in on other hotspots as well.

Thankyou very much...can't wait!!!!!!!

If I am not mistaken Senor Frogs is closed...I haven't been back to Aruba since November, so am not sure if they have re-opened...sorry to speak out of turn Arubalisa, but last year we walked past the square and thought it was closed.
    Anyway, MamboJambo's is always rockin in the evening, and depending on whether you can stand the loud music and young kids...there are a few clubs beside Carlos and Charles that you can check out. We stay at the Divi, but kind out meandor around at night and even hit a few of the locals bars and party with the islanders........Moomba Beach is always a blast, check that out for sure
    Also when you get to the hotel you can ask for a list of the hotels happy hours and then try a few in the evening that you liked during the day
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

senor frogs Former location of Carlos & Charlie's
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    If I am not mistaken Senor Frogs is closed...I haven't been back to Aruba since November, so am not sure if they have re-opened...sorry to speak out of turn Arubalisa, but last year we walked past the square and thought it was closed.

Thanks mate, I appreciate the tip...
    24 DAYS TO GO ...YEEEEEEEAH!!!!!

Just waiting for that flight to paradise, aren't you?

Senor Frogs is still there. At least it was 3 weeks ago.

As mentioned, Cafe Bahia gets the vote.
    And if you're there for a full moon... (I don't think you are) there's a very cool Full Moon party at Club Havana.

Lucky bugger. Wish it was my Lady and I, but alas, my time comes again...

Mr. Ratt
    www.heyoka-healing.com
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ratt View Post
    Just waiting for that flight to paradise, aren't you?

Senor Frogs is still there. At least it was 3 weeks ago.

As mentioned, Cafe Bahia gets the vote.
    And if you're there for a full moon... (I don't think you are) there's a very cool Full Moon party at Club Havana.

Lucky bugger. Wish it was my Lady and I, but alas, my time comes again...

Mr. Ratt
    www.heyoka-healing.com
    You bet I'm counting down.....4 working days to go as of Sunday 4th May!!!!!!!!