Aruba Beach

Thread: nitelife/dancing near marriotts?

nitelife/dancing near marriotts?

hi,
    we're 2 couples in our mid-forties and we love to go dancing - love top 40 music but we don't want to be the oldest in the club! any suggestions on where to go near the marriott, preferably walking distances or short cab ride?
    thanks,
    gayle

I would suggest Busters. It is walking distance. Its fun at night and they always have a DJ. Another fun place at night is Chino Latino.

Busters is more of a bar lounge not much dancing there. They got Mr. Jazz above TGI Fridays i hear good things about that place. No many "dance" kind of places around there more like music and relaxing.

There is a local dance club...went there two years ago but couldn't pull the name out of my hat...I'll dig through my stuff to see if I can find the name...if not, ask a local waitress where the locals go to dance...

Bugaloe's has bands and dancing!

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    Busters has DJ's and bands, some nights of the week, so it has become more dance-oriented than when it first opened. Your best bet is to walk to that area, and walk around. Night to night, any of the clubs can be the pick of the liter. But, in three complexes one after the other, you have Chino Latino, South Beach Lounge, Busters, Sopranos Piano Bar, Cafe Rembrandt (usually a band after 10:30), Café de Pijp (usually karaoke), and Hard Rock. You should find what you're after in one of them, or can have a progressive evening, combining several.