Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Palm Beach Nightlife

Wink Palm Beach Nightlife

Hello all!! I will arrive Friday 9/9. Where are the good spots for drinks and nightlife in Palm Beach??

Smile beach bars

All the resorts have bars right on the beach. Your best bet would be bugaloe pier bar right next to raddison or moomba beach club just past holiday inn. they both have entertainment not sure what nights at bug aloe good crowds.

Sunday night at Moomba is a good one!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

as mentioned above moomba is fun and bugaloe is a favorite.
    confessions, across from the radisson is insane and fun, many young locals. great place.

Bugaloe was a good time, but be prepared to pay 50 cents each time you use the restroom. Don't let this be a deterent, just have small bills or change with you. This was one of our favorite happy hour spots. Pelican Pier was okay too, good drinks but if you choose to sit at the bar, the music is very loud so it is hard to have a conversation.

I have two teenagers celebrating high school graduation, any suggestions on what they could do close to the Marriott Stellaris hotel. I wasnt planning on renting a car....Mom's anxiety is way too high!

Quote Originally Posted by sherilk99 View Post
    I have two teenagers celebrating high school graduation, any suggestions on what they could do close to the Marriott Stellaris hotel. I wasnt planning on renting a car....Mom's anxiety is way too high!
    There is plenty to do in walking distance of the Marriott properties. We have stayed at Holiday Inn (next door) and do not rent cars. The mall across the street has a flow-rider which could be fun if they like that kind of thing. There are lots of rental places on the beach to get pulled behind boats in the water.

Nightlife Near The Westin Aruba

My Boyfriend and I will be visiting Aruba next week, and we wanted to know what are some bars or nightclubs that we should visit/or people recommend we visit while vacationing? We will be staying at the Westin Aruba, so places near there would definitely be preferred. Thanks =D

Aruba since 1979
    Senor Frogs
    MoomBa
    Bugaloe
    Upstairs (in the Village)
    Confession Club
    Banana Bus
    Kukoo Kunuku Bus

My DH and I made our own Palm Beach Happy Hour Bar Crawl one afternoon. You can just walk down the sidewalk that runs all the way from your hotel to Moomba. We stopped at some of the places on Andrea's list and a few others along the way that I don't recall the names of. Lots of places have signs showing their great deals for Happy Hour, like 2 for 1 or 1/2 off type prices. If you are there on a Sunday night, its a popular night at Moomba beach bar for a mix of tourists and locals with lots of dancing, all outdoor. I also recommend the Kukoo Kanuku bus trip. We did the option with dinner. The bus is a party in itself, and they take you to 3 bars that we probably wouldn't have found had we been on our own. It was a night of dancing, singing, and just plain fun. Senor Frogs was fun too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast