Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Party Bus Dilemma

Party Bus Dilemma

Hello Everyone!
    I am headed to Aruba with my best friend in 30 days (yes, I am counting). We are females in our early 30's and want to do the party bus thing. I've heard great things about the Kukukunu Bus, but know that there is that other one - Banana bus, I think. While I am not concered of the fellow companions on the party bus, my girl friend wants to do the Banana Bus because she said it looks like a younger crowd (I guess, from the pictures).

Can any of you confirm if there is a difference between the age groups on the buses? or if you prefer the Kukukunu over Banana (and why).

I have been reading this forum since i booked our trip in January. You have all been so helpful - even if you didn't know it.

I already booked by taxi with Bully - thank you Arubalisa (and others).

Thank you!
    Laura

Quote Originally Posted by Lololaw View Post
    I already booked by taxi with Bully - thank you Arubalisa (and others).

Thank you!
    Laura
    You are welcome! Enjoy your trip. Sorry cannot help you with your question, but to say that the Kukoo Kunuku is the original "party bus".

My first trip down my boyfriend and I did the Kukoo Kunuku (we are both in our 30's) and had a blast - the crowd was mixed and everyone had as much fun as the next (no matter what age) We are thinking of doing it again this November with the other couple that is going down with us.
    Have a great time!

Kukoo Kunuku Bus

My husband and I just went to Aruba in February for the first time and we did the Kukoo Kunuku Bus and it was a blast. Mama was our "guide" and she is the best. We haven't did the other one but I would definitely do this one again. We didn't know anyone when we got on the bus but by the end of the night we knew a group and we all were different ages, from different countries, etc. There were young people (early 20's) through people in their 50's.

The beach, Boca Prins & just about anywhere with my husband!

kukukanu bus

I have been on the Kukukanu Bus twice. The first time I had no problems. My husband and I went on it last September and the bus dropped half of the bus off at the corner by Carlos 'n Charlies, and then left, we could not find it after that! We looked everywhere, on the street behind it, all around, no bus. We refused to go into the bar because we were not going to pay $10/person cover and had to take a taxi back to our hotel. Not good. Although we enjoyed meeting people from all over the country and the dancing, we will not do the bus trip on our next trip in January.

Put the names on a piece of paper and throw a dart!!!

I think they will all provide whatever it is you are after!!!! There are several new ones!!! All are great!!!

We did the Kukoo and had a great time. Age range was 19 - 60 yrs. If you end up choosing the other bus let us know your experience! On the Kukoo they sell you a $6 coozie bottle that you take to each bar. The first drink at each bar is on Kukoo and to fill the bottle to the top it is an extra $2. So basically we spent $2 at each bar. We couldn't finish our drink before it was time to hop to the next bar which we thought was neat because it ended up not costing a bunch! (You can sip on your drink while you are on the bus and then refill at the next stop!) Sex on the Bus was the big drink of the night and it was a vodka fruity drink - reminded me a bit of college but we really enjoyed it!

Thanks, Everyone! I think I am going to book the Kukunu bus....without telling her.

The Kunuku Bus is a blast

Good choice my husband, and another couple (late 20's) were in Aruba last August evacuating from hurricane Dean and Jamaica, and did the Kukoo Kunuku Bus and had the most fun I have ever had. On that day the crowd was mainly in their 30's and a few other assorted ages. EVERYONE had a blast I could go to Aruba and do the Kukoo almost every night, I don't know when we will get back to Aruba, but we will definately do the party bus again. Drink till your heart is content. We had Big Daddy as our party host!!

When we were there in October, we did not do either one. However, a few times when we saw the banana bus go by, it appeared to have young kids (schoolage). More of a families thing. I am not sure if they still allow children or not...or even if what we saw was some sort of chartered deal. Could be entirely different now. Before booking the banana bus I would certainly ask the (children) question of them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast