Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Real Drinking Age?

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17
    Its a sad sad world if the drinking age is 16! YIKES

  2. #22
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,898
    in europe there is no drinking age
    in aruba it is supposed to be 18 but is enforced sporadically
    where did you get the info that the age is 16?
    as best i know 16 is not the age...........but i have been wrong before.
    andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Audisnawb View Post
    Its a sad sad world if the drinking age is 16! YIKES

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    in europe there is no drinking age
    in aruba it is supposed to be 18 but is enforced sporadically
    where did you get the info that the age is 16?
    as best i know 16 is not the age...........but i have been wrong before.
    andrea
    I dont know that the drinking age is 16... I just saw people saying it was in this post, I was just saying its sad if it is... a lil young! haha

  4. #24
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by WSI Aruba View Post
    Well in this case I know for a fact that the legal
    drinking age in the netherlands is 16 for drinks
    with 15% ABV or less.
    ...

  5. #25
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,898

    Exclamation

    the thread is now closed
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by Audisnawb View Post
    I dont know that the drinking age is 16... I just saw people saying it was in this post, I was just saying its sad if it is... a lil young! haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO