Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Showtime Aruba

I would love to know what is going on too! It started out with such promise, people were talking about it and were very excited about it when I was in Aruba. They had/have a good line up of performers. This was going to be a really good addition to the nightlife of Aruba...so sad.

When going over the list of performers and the number of nights they were going to perform perhaps they were a little too ambious. Less performances per performer and then you get a larger audience.

Well, let's wait to hear what has happened!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    i just get the info that the show is gone no more show so far no news why they are going
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Could you explain that more? What do you mean show cancelled? Are all their shows cancelled or just this particular show, is the company disbanded????

Thanks for the help.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    un-freaking believeable ! I was looking forward to a show come April....

I was too Cindy!!! I can't believe it! Randi it is ALL shows, I tried to randomly get tickets for anything on the website and you can't. What kills me is I TALKED to the guy less than 24 hours before this happened!!

I don't know if it is all shows?? I was hoping Cyclone productions would have the answer as I really wasn't sure what he was saying.

Brett contacted me directly and asked if there was anything he could do to make up for our unfortunate incident....this is surprising!!!

Hopefully, someone can give us some information on this company!!

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    hey Randi

the info i received yesterday was that the show is cancel all shows
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Randi,
    You are being a good guy thru this whole thing. The whole thing was wrong. That was nice though that Brett tried to make amends. Lets see what comes in the future. It sounds like there are a ton of disappointed people out there. I can clearly remember doing a on-line survey answering questions on what kind on entertainment Aruba needed...SO much for that. I quess the ole saying"stay tuned" really applies here. Bummer, huh..I really was hoping for a good show at nite...

I really didn't want to come down too hard as I was REALLY hoping that this business venture would succeed. It was such an amazing idea with such great promise and I am so sad that, apparently, this company closed before it even started.

Honestly, this is such a good idea that some one should pick this up and run with it. People are really interested in going to good shows in the evening in Aruba. Most evening entertainment revolves around dinners. Perhaps having these types of shows during different times of the year but not necessarily every night would be fantastic.

We were speaking with a business person in Aruba and we suggested that a nice club aimed at young adults ages 18-25 might be an interesting idea. The person told us that he in fact wanted to do this but the government is very strict on these type of licences. On the side of the government, they want to be very careful on what and how many night clubs they have in Aruba (not a bad thing).

Oh well, let's hope we hear more good things about Showtime Aruba!!!

We were speaking with a business person in Aruba and we suggested that a nice club aimed at young adults ages 18-25 might be an interesting idea.
    I personally would hate that idea - I wouldn't want Aruba to become a mecca for Spring Breakers. Once one club would make it, many others would follow.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    NancyG
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast