Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Showtime Aruba

I totally agree with you that I don't want a place for spring breakers....however, it would be nice for our young adults to have a place to enjoy. Personally, I have a 18 year old who has been coming with us to Aruba since he was young. He would love to have a place to go to in the evening where it is more suited for people his age. Finding that balance..........
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Wouldn't it be nice if that guy, Brett Malone, would make a comment on this Website about the status of Showtime Aruba? We know he looks on this site as he has responded many times both on the BB and through private messages. So Brett, let's have the scoop....
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I spoke to Steve Hudson (showroom coordinator for Crystal Theater and producer of Let's Go Latin) and we did a short, short item in THE NEWS. Just saying the Showtime Aruba had cancelled all shows, they are working on other plans, and we would soon hear about a new production at the theater.
    Steve said both shows were excellent, but just did not bring in the crowds the organizers had expected and they were working on other plans now...
    I have to give him a call later this week for a little update.

Thank you so much for the update. From a "lay" person's perspective, I think that bringing in shows is a fabulous idea but if you want a full audience you should have less shows to choose from. As I stated before, Mary Wilson is the perfect example, it would have been better to have had less shows and had them full....you know what I mean.

The other issue for this company, is proper P.R. with competent staff who can give out proper information or you loose potential customers. Showtime Aruba has no idea how many customers they may gained had their staff been up to par.

I wish then TONS of luck because I would like to see them take this concept and do a good job. For people who come back yearly (or more often) the idea of looking forward to a new show each year/time is exciting.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123