Aruba Beach

Thread: Solo travelers or fun people seeking some nightlife fun?

Solo travelers or fun people seeking some nightlife fun?

At the urging of a couple members on the forum and another I am posting this.

Anyone looking to socialize and get out while in Aruba? I am traveling solo the week of March 9th for a R&R vacation. If you are interested in a nice, fun, relaxed person to share a drink with or dinner one night let me know. FYI - SWM, late 30's - posting is not intended for hanky panky.

I was also told that people from this forum meet at Amsterdam Manor Beach bar at 5pm on Monday. Who is going to be there? I think I might be..I always like ot see new venues.

Bunker Bar
    FYI. Monday March 10 there is a very large BB party that is first doing a sunset cruise on the Jolly Pirates and after the cruise a beach BBQ at Moombas.

If your interested folks will begin gather at Jolly Pirates/Moombas approx 4:00 with boarding starting approx 4:30. Cost is something like $26 for the cruise and $22 for the BBQ. As of a week ago, there were 30+ already signed up in advance.

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    Some places to give a try for single folks would include the bar at the new Screamin' Eagle, the Sopranos (where you could sit down at the piano or at the bar and find yourself chatting almost immediately), the Boogaloo (very friendly), and Scandals (say hello to John, the manager).